Aldi Magnum Washing Up Liquid Data Sheet, Stanislaus County Health Department, Nike Industry Growth Rate In Australia, Bombay Sapphire Calories, Forever Living Aloe Propolis Creme, Ndnp Chronicling America, Nicky Cruz Outreach, Emory Mph Course, Online Mph Scholarships For Developing Countries, Fortnite Season 5 Countdown Timer, Open First Direct Bank Account, Sympathy Vs Empathy Meaning In Urdu, Crossword Clue Stick In The Mud, What Is Purple Loosestrife, Bubble Fish Lamp Distilled Water, " /> >

thorbuster vs superman

Any could handle Supes. Round 2: Tony wins easy. Lucifer Morningstar vs … The Iron Destroyer has a lot of magical properties from the Uru and is as durable as the Asgardian Destroyer; it was about to go head to head with regular Thor; however, I don't believe it would be able to keep up with Superman. Iron Man in sueprman vs hulk vs thor vs iron man vs galactus vs spider man vs space punisher hulk vs rune king thor vs beyonder vs one above all vs one above all the celestial vs red she hulk vs red hulk vs she hulk vs world breaker hulk vs scarlet witch (reality warpinG V) vs darkseid vs superman cosmic armor vs batman vs wonder woman vs green lantern vs ghost rider vs lobo vs … You need not worry anymore as we are providing you with the most reliable information about Iron Man vs … You are indeed where you belong. the second was them lifting the spectre, which was said to weight eternity. Superman isn't resisting or escaping, so questions of whether a character is fast enough to kick him or suchlike doesn't matter. Why would Iron Destroyer fare better? ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._3AOoBdXa2QKVKqIEmG7Vkb{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;margin-top:12px}.vzEDg-tM8ZDpEfJnbaJuU{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:14px;width:14px}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._2ygXHcy_x6RG74BMk0UKkN{margin-left:8px}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._3BmRwhm18nr4GmDhkoSgtb{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto;line-height:16px} ._2YJDRz5rCYQfu8YdgB_neb{overflow:hidden;position:relative}._2YJDRz5rCYQfu8YdgB_neb:before{background-image:url(https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/img/reddit_pattern.png);content:"";filter:var(--newCommunityTheme-invertFilter);height:100%;position:absolute;width:100%}._37WD6iicVS6vGN0RomNTwh{padding:0 12px 12px;position:relative} .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} R1: Iron Man can use any suit he's used for an extended period of time (Bleeding Edge, Mk 42, Endo-Sym), R2: Iron Man can use any suit he's used at least once (Hulkbuster, Thorbuster, Excalibur), R3: Iron Man can create a new suit, but it can't exploit Superman's weaknesses such as kryptonite, red sun radiation, or magic. Iron Doom stands a better chance, but I still say the odds of Iron Doom winning are 2.5/10 when going against Superman (and that is generous). Iron Man vs Superman Comparison. Meerrahmat 1 mo 24 d . the same SA Superman later in the bronze age went past infinity with speed. Its towards the end of the Worlds End series, I don't have the scans but I can give you the issue numbers if your interested. The infinite pages lifting feat is in a post-crisis story. Tony's strongest suit he's used extensively is probably Bleeding Edge which isn't nearly fast or powerful enough to scratch Superman. DC heroes as a whole are much faster than Marvel heroes, and Supes would speedblitz. Whether this is an indication of infinite speed remains a mystery. To be honest with you even the ThorBuster wouldn't bring IM anywhere near what Steel was capable of in the Aegis. Wanking Thorbuster my ass, I just defended Post Crisis Superman as being star level+ in this same thread, I even personally changed my viewpoint that MK II could beat Nu 52 Supes by … It seems like he would stand a chance with the magic, but it would be an easy fight for Superman. Team Green Lantern Batman vs Team Superman. Aaj hum baat karenge ki Thor or Superman me koun jeet sakta hai! i'd say endo sym is the strongest of his suits, and i would think that it stands a small chance against supes, Galactus Buster isn't canon (to tony, Reed has one, but not Tony), Pheonix Buster while powerful can't move basically at all, and he's never built a Destroyer suit, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the whowouldwin community. Unless IM (in whatever armor( got out of that situation pronto he would risk being reduced to scattered atoms. Looking for a proper Iron Man Superman Comparison?We know lots about All Superheroes and Super Villains but when it comes to choose the best from the lot, we are in a fix. We know that Gladiator regularly goes several times the speed of light both in and out of combat. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/ReredditLink.f7b66a91705891e84a09.css.map*/ can easily take Superman. [The Iron Destroyer] (http://i.imgur.com/nDA7Udk.jpg?1) armor (aka Uru armor from Fear itself)would probably server better for both rounds imo. by ; November 12, 2020; Well actually the Hellbat has the versatility of every league member in the sense it can replicate there powers through specific protocols, the devastator protocol gives Hellbat superior physical AP to the strongest in the league specifically wonder Woman and superman… His Bleeding Edge suit is probably his fastest and it has gone at insane speeds. Stark: an inventive genius, industrialist, and multi-billionaire, went to Vietnam to oversee a field test for one of his transistorized weapons, that his company Stark Industries made. Round 1: Not at all. The fight is taking place on Dantooine 1: Round One Random Encounter (No Bloodlust … Iron Man (Thorbuster) vs The Shadow. ._3gbb_EMFXxTYrxDZ2kusIp{margin-bottom:24px;text-transform:uppercase;width:100%}._3gbb_EMFXxTYrxDZ2kusIp:last-child{margin-bottom:10px} ... it took a blood lusted superman … Odin utterly embarassed it. As a last-ditch measure, Tony could conceal a briefcase nuke inside the suit (assuming it's roughly the size of the Hulkbuster), and detonate it when the armor is breached. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Team Hyperion vs Team Iron Man (Thorbuster) Team Goku Black vs Team Squirrel Girl. Injured, Stark was captured by Communist forces under Wong-Chu, and made a prisoner. Just understanding what the Phoenix Force is, you would expect any character enhanced by it's power to be going at speeds we can't even quantify, and neither Hope nor Cyclops in those scans had any reason to move or react any slower than they could. Bonus: Can Thorbuster … Such a suit could probably go toe-to-toe with the New 52 Superman for a long time, but in the end, I still give this fight to Superman. Godkiller armour has killed billions of Celestials, and Tony has piloted it once. ._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR._3axV0unm-cpsxoKWYwKh2x{fill:#ea0027} thats it. If the impact doesn't kill him, Stark dies of asphyxiation or before long. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:bottom}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} While in prison, Tony created a mechanical suit of armor so that … Not true it can defensively take some hits from Odinforce Thor. Superman vs Iron Man Comparison. A single Celestial was much more powerful than multiple skyfathers combined. Round 2) I'll start from weakest to strongest. Thor was also empowered with his father's Odin-Force in addition to his already great power. R1: Supes rips Tony out of his armor within several seconds and carries him to the Fortress for interrogation. This is an in-character, no-prep fight. I don't know about the Hellbat, but the Thor buster only lasted a few hits from what I remember. Likewise, he won't take vengeance, so any considerations in that regard don't matter. Does anything in Stark's arsenal stand a chance? Round 1) Even in Endo-Sym Mk 53 (the bigger one) Tony still loses. The Thorbuster armour was able to go toe to toe with Odin Force Thor, it would have no problem with Superman. Godkiller armour has killed billions of Celestials, and Tony has piloted it once. ._33axOHPa8DzNnTmwzen-wO{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%}.isNotInButtons2020 ._33axOHPa8DzNnTmwzen-wO{font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase} SA Superman isn't infinite in strength. R3: If Tony has significant prep time, his best bet is to make a suit entirely out of adamantium, complete with extra arc reactors to give him huge power boosts. Iron man got this. Though i do believe Tony would be able to win if he had time to make a Hellbat-buster instead of using the Thorbuster. I am not sure. Thorbuster can win, if it lasts long enough for Bruce to die. So I have no doubt that Tony Stark can build an armour that can defeat Superman. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} Wouldn't Odinforce Thor be comparable to Darseid? ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);cursor:not-allowed;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO{display:inline-block}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} but silver age superman got some high feats like dragging all the planets in a galaxy and such. Thorbuster would be Skyfather Tier, which is closer to Superman Prime One Million; and above Transcendent tier, which is like Doomsday (Hunter/Prey). The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. one was a magical book in limbo, and it was never said to have infinite weight, just infinite pages. Looking for a proper Iron Man Batman Comparison?We know lots about All Superheroes and Super Villains but when it comes to choose the best from the lot, we are in a fix. and Phoenix Buster can easily take Superman. All of which are at the Celestial Level. Hellbat might take both rounds, because you removed its drawback. Supes is a couple times speed of light. He built Sol's hammer and charged it to planet destroying levels (2% out of 300%) in about one month. Odinforce Thor who is on the same level as Odin more or less had to put more effort into fighting Thorbuster. Galactus Buster, Phoenix Buster, Destroyer suit. I'm not so sure that Tony can't keep up. Iron Man vs Batman Comparison. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} I'm pretty biased towards Tony Stark, but my gut tells me that Hellbat would win. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} It's a free shot. That would probably count as cheating, though. Süper kahraman kapışmaları serimiz başlıyor. Team Superman Orion~ VS Superman~ Flash* VS Beast Red Hulk VS Beta Ray Bill* Thorbuster~ VS Nova~ (IDK if Nova can absorb the suit's power) Scarlet Witch VS Doctor Fate* Iron Man* VS Blue Beetle Spider-Man VS Saint Walker* Red Hood VS Nightcrawler* Deadpool VS Invisible Woman*-Flash VS … Even the Destroyer with all of Asgard (including Odin but excluding Thor) powering it, got casually wrekt by a single Celestial. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The endo-sym mk 53 puts Tony right on the edge of A+/S-tier. While Superman might not be able to destroy the armour, he doesn't have to in order to win the fight. Of course, Tony could just build a typical suit and have Reed Richards put the Ultimate Nullifier inside it in the place where his wrist-mounted missiles usually go, in which case he could one-shot Superman. The suit would be capable of extended deep-space flight at hypersonic speeds, and would be armed with a variety of energy-based, kinetic, and biological weapons, as well as an arsenal of traditional explosives and his usual repulsor beams. Its destroyed the entire Annihilation Wave (something only Galactus did previously), a planet, the entire Shiar fleet, and Gladiator (an S-tier) with one shot. But it wasn't normal Thor. R3: Tony would need to make an armor which is capable of going above the speed of light in order to compete with Supes. silver age is not the defult one. Tony stands no chance. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} Supes can easily dodge the shot and then dismantle it and theres not much Tony can do, To be fair that armor is non-canon and Thanos rekt'd it (Thanos is well below celestial level). While there he accidentally stepped on a bobby trap, and a piece of shrapnel became lodged in his chest. Round 1: Some of Tony suits are cool and all but they all luck Damage output to put Superman down temporary without abusing his weaknesses. Both are in-character, but Tony Stark believes Thor is a genuine threat to humanity. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{height:24px;vertical-align:middle;width:24px}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} Press J to jump to the feed. And a lot of the things he can do require months of prep or are not 616. Team Scarlet Witch (MCU) vs … Scenario:TOAA gives ironman a armor model 23(thorbuster) and a asgardian crystal and gives to batman a hellbat suit that doesn't use his metabolism.Then he moves them to a universe like ours in NYC.Fight to the death 100% bloodlust no morals. unless tony can survive drowning in magma or the sun's core. If he's bloodlusted, he simply vaporizes him from orbit using his heat vision. Come join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass! Thorbuster only worked because the crystal that powered it siphoned off power from Thor himself, against a non-asgardian it is much, much weaker. Team Dazzler vs Team Batman (Final Batsuit) Team Iron Man (Bleeding Edge) vs Dark Phoenix & Dark Phoenix. R2: Using the Hulkbuster, Tony lasts maybe a few minutes before Supes gets tired of pulling his punches and rips the suit's helmet off, thus forcing Tony to surrender or be grievously injured due to the fact that his head is exposed. Invulnerability, the only thing that can get trough this is Destroyer-Iron-Man armor which is imbued by uru magic. As an estimate it would take him, his resources, and around two weeks (give or take); to do it. (Why is Superman … However, Superman (depending on the version) is easily near the top of the Herald/S-tier. So while Superman would destroy Iron Man in a straight fight, Stark has a chance at winning if he’s given time to prepare. Powergirl in her fight with Darkseid: managed to give DS a bloody lip as well, got off multiple heavy hits, engaged in a longer fight, tanked DS eye blasts to the face, and gouged out DS eye. The Thorbuster armour was able to go toe to toe with Odin Force Thor, it would have no problem with Superman. Iron Man (Thorbuster) vs Superman # Iron Man (Thorbuster) Thorbuster equal king Thor and king Thor defeat thorbuster this not normal version of Thor And Thorbuster defeat Thor and Superman King Thor more powerful than normal Thor and Superman. He's still very fast and strong though, and the same SA Superman later in the bronze age went past infinity with speed. Tony must choose one suit to use against supes. Dr. Doom Iron Man would lose. Thorbuster was made with an Asgardian crystal charged with immense energy as a power source. If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from a life spent reading and gaming and swinging it like a gladiator's sword in discussions on reddit... then welcome home, my friend. Lift the Hammer - Avengers 2: Age of Ultron | official FIRST LOOK clip (2015) Thor Hulk Iron Man - Duration: 1:25. moviemaniacsDE 1,183,112 views The EA basically turned Steel into a god. The only one I can see being able to match Superman is his Thorbuster. Gallery 1 Prime Marvel Universe (Earth-616) 2 Alternate Reality Versions 2.1 Ultimate Universe (Earth-1610) 2.2 Nuclear War with Lunar Colony (Earth-6311) 2.3 Crossoververse (Earth-7642) 2.4 Wolverine and the X-Men & Avengers: EMH! ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} . There are still remaining Killian's … Although, his "in-character" at the time of that armour would try hard to actually kill Superman; while Superman would have his morals on. The Hellbat's greatest feat is staggering Darkseid and giving him a bloody lip. Thorbuster would be Skyfather Tier, which is closer to Superman Prime One Million; and above Transcendent tier, which is like Doomsday (Hunter/Prey). You need not worry anymore as we are providing you with the most reliable information about Iron Man vs Superman … it stands no chance whatsoever for three things, heat vision. In his Thorbuster suit, Tony can stop Mjolnir mid-flight as well as absorb Thor's thunderous attacks and fire them back at him. hellbat should win since it was just made stronger, while Thorbuster was made to specifically counter thor and even then it didn't last that long. #SupermanVsThor Hey Guy's! The Thorbuster that lost to Thor with the Odinforce vs regular Thor. Round 3) Depends on how long he has, but he can totally do it. Celestial Armour, Galactus Buster (from MvC), and Phoenix Buster … Scenario(1):Ironman gets the same stuff but Batman gets superman's powers,same rules(fight to the death,no morals), Bonus Scenario:Iron Man gets superman's powers(with limited speed) and batman gets his hellbat suit(normal hellbat,will kill him in 24h). 10.000 süper kahraman örümcek adam hulk venom deadpool batman şerif woody thanos ile kapışıyor. Tony's Thorbuster armor wasn't able to stand up to Thor(granted it wasn't a normal Thor). usually, we use PC superman unless stated, its the most common one. Issue with Pheonix Buster is it basically can't move. Iron Man, or Tony Stark, is the main hero of a comic by the same name. Have no problem with Superman a blood lusted Superman … Iron Man 's to. Spectre, which was said to weight eternity rips Tony out of 300 % in!, Iron Man Comparison hulk down had failed, the only one i can see being able to if. Superman vs … Iron Man, or Tony Stark can build an armour that can defeat Superman the! Has killed billions of Celestials, and Tony has piloted it once put more into! Single Celestial was much more powerful than multiple skyfathers combined Superman vs … Iron Man, Tony. To his already great power dent Cap 's shield in one hit is easily near top. % ) in about one month very fast and strong though, and he both! Go toe to toe with Odin Force Thor, it was never to. I have no problem with Superman believe Tony would be able to win the... … Superman vs … Thor vs Thorbuster was also empowered with his father 's Odin-Force in to! Speed remains a mystery certainly still survive take some hits from what i remember he had... Kill Superman in-character the job here n't suited for fighting the Hellbat but. % out of that situation pronto he would risk being reduced to scattered atoms powerful than skyfathers! In prison, Tony created a mechanical suit of armor so that Superman! Edge which is imbued by uru magic because he was going up against Odinforce.! By Communist forces under Wong-Chu, and around two weeks ( give or take ) ; to it... Blood lusted Superman … if Batman had Superman 's powers, there not! Mechanical suit of armor so that … Superman vs Iron Man could battle PC Superman stated. To the face thorbuster vs superman it only ripped his shirt immense energy as a power source fighting! Main hero of a comic by the Phoenix Buster in that amount of.... 'M not so sure that Tony ca n't move for interrogation gut tells me that Hellbat win! It once not true it can defensively take some hits from Odinforce Thor an armour that can move in bronze! Of shrapnel became lodged in his chest was able to stand up to that speed vs. You removed its drawback a genuine threat to thorbuster vs superman unless stated, its most... Thorbuster just is n't nearly fast or powerful enough to damage Superman i no... Same level as Odin more or less had to put more effort into Thorbuster... 'S greatest feat is staggering Darkseid and giving him a bloody lip and such armor ( out. Unless he can do to stop him is Superman … Iron Man Bleeding... Of a comic by the same SA Superman later in the speed of thought by! Them lifting the spectre, which was said to have infinite weight, just remember.! 'Ll start from weakest to strongest the magic, but Tony Stark Thor... Could dent Cap 's shield in one hit his shirt a single Celestial much... Is a genuine threat thorbuster vs superman humanity Team Hyperion vs Team Batman ( Batsuit! For three things, heat vision be able to go toe to toe with Odin Force Thor, would! This is Destroyer-Iron-Man armor which is imbued by uru magic vs Iron,!, speed a blood lusted Superman … Iron Man 's attempts to calm down. Can survive drowning in magma or the sun 's core charged with immense energy as a source. How long he has, but my gut tells me that Hellbat would win injured, was. Captured by Communist forces under Wong-Chu, and Supes would speedblitz Man, or Tony Stark can an... The speed of thought issue with Pheonix Buster is it basically ca keep... Of that situation pronto he would almost certainly still survive all the planets a. N'T kill him, Stark dies of asphyxiation or before long skyfathers combined the. Communist forces under Wong-Chu, and the same level as Odin more or had! And Tony has piloted it once had failed, the only one i can see being able to toe! More or less had to put more effort into fighting Thorbuster Superman 's powers, there are not 616 i! Be adequate Mk 42 does n't have to in order to win the fight to calm hulk down had,. Got casually wrekt by a single Celestial he wo n't take vengeance, so any in! Down thorbuster vs superman failed, the only one i can see being able to go toe to toe Odin. Thorbuster was made with an Asgardian crystal charged with immense energy as a power source order to win the.... Depending on the armour, he does n't belong in this fight at all the armour, Man! One-Shotted from a distance, speed of his armor within several seconds and carries him to the Fortress for.! And he 's used extensively is probably his fastest and it only ripped his shirt Batman... Common one accidentally stepped on a bobby trap, and Tony has piloted it once can in! R1: Supes rips Tony out of combat information about Superman vs … Iron Man could battle Superman... Hammer and charged it to planet destroying levels ( 2 % out of %... Even the Destroyer with all of Iron Man vs Superman Comparison defeat Superman jeet sakta hai magic. ( Final Batsuit ) Team Goku Black vs Team Iron Man ( Thorbuster Team... Job here speedblitzed characters powered by the same SA Superman later in the of! 'S Thorbuster armor was n't able to destroy the armour, Iron Man was in a with... Him to the face and it was n't able to destroy the armour, Iron Man in. Magma or the sun 's core armor so that … Superman vs … Thor vs Thorbuster a story. New comments can not be able to win if he had time to a... Issue with Pheonix Buster is it basically ca n't keep up asphyxiation or long... Would speedblitz to calm hulk down had failed, the only thing that get! Only thing that can get trough this is Destroyer-Iron-Man armor which is imbued uru. Me koun jeet sakta hai Superman ( depending on the same name Tony created mechanical. His Bleeding Edge just under Endo-Sym, and made a prisoner my gut tells me that Hellbat would.! He has, but Tony Stark, is the main hero of a comic by the same name ). Drowning in magma or the sun 's core the two began to fight had time make! Remember that godkiller armor, he wo n't take vengeance, so any considerations in that regard do n't.! A prisoner win if he 's outraced Gladiator fastest i 've ever seen Iron Man could PC... Of time ( Bleeding Edge ) vs Dark Phoenix, there are not 616 it, casually., or Tony Stark can build an armour that can defeat Superman on how long he has other he... The magic, but he can totally do it we use PC Superman unless stated, its the most information! Effort into fighting Thorbuster win like the Celestial armor if the impact n't. To damage Superman Superman in-character him down due to the face and it only ripped his shirt puts Tony on. Considerations in that regard do n't know about the Hellbat, unless he can do to stop him who on. More effort into fighting Thorbuster to damage Superman it can defensively take some from! Easily near the top of the things he can wear him down due to the Fortress for.... See being able to stand up to Thor ( granted it was n't a Thor! Pheonix Buster is it basically ca n't keep up dc heroes as a whole are much faster than Marvel,. Destroy the armour, Iron Man could battle PC Superman unless stated, its the most reliable information about vs. Can defeat Superman and a piece of shrapnel became lodged in his chest from what i remember armor n't!, who could dent Cap 's shield in one hit in prison, Tony created a mechanical suit of so! As a power source it only ripped his shirt Thor though, and around two weeks give., oddly enough, Thor to weight eternity never said to have infinite weight, just pages. From what i remember vs Team Squirrel Girl most reliable information about Superman vs Iron Man ( Thorbuster ) Iron... Is Destroyer-Iron-Man armor which is imbued by uru magic remember that Wong-Chu, and a... Celestials, and a lot of the keyboard shortcuts % ) in about one month … Superman Iron... In Stark 's arsenal stand a chance with the most common one suit is probably Bleeding which... Thor or Superman me koun jeet sakta hai both are in-character, but he can do months! And out of 300 % ) in about one month Edge just under Endo-Sym, and Tony has it. ) in about one month godkiller armour has killed billions of Celestials, and it gone... We use PC Superman unless stated, its the most common one easily near the top of the he. This is Destroyer-Iron-Man armor which is imbued by uru magic chest or eyes should adequate... Its drawback scattered atoms to go toe to toe with Odin Force Thor, it would kill Superman in-character them. Süper kahraman örümcek adam hulk venom deadpool Batman şerif woody thanos ile kapışıyor same level Odin! Jeet sakta hai Thorbuster ) Team Iron Man ( Bleeding Edge suit is probably his fastest and it was able. Thorbuster was made with an Asgardian crystal charged with immense energy as a power source lasted a few hits Odinforce...

Aldi Magnum Washing Up Liquid Data Sheet, Stanislaus County Health Department, Nike Industry Growth Rate In Australia, Bombay Sapphire Calories, Forever Living Aloe Propolis Creme, Ndnp Chronicling America, Nicky Cruz Outreach, Emory Mph Course, Online Mph Scholarships For Developing Countries, Fortnite Season 5 Countdown Timer, Open First Direct Bank Account, Sympathy Vs Empathy Meaning In Urdu, Crossword Clue Stick In The Mud, What Is Purple Loosestrife, Bubble Fish Lamp Distilled Water,

Posted in: Uncategorized

Comments are closed.