Gate Apartments provide a quiet and convenient place for people to live. We are also 2 blocks from the Sun Valley Mall. Beds. The Gate Apartments was created for those who know what they want out of life! By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. The Gate Apartments is located in Management is excellent, friendly and very approachable, always there The Gate Apartments was created for those who know what they want out of life! Find 10 listings related to The Gate Apartments in Pleasant Hill on YP.com. Find apartments for rent at 1282 S Pleasant Hill Gate from $2,350 in Waukegan, IL. The neighbors are largely quiet and diverse. Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You can choose from studio, one or two bedroom floorplans. I strongly recommend it. Our community has a resort-style swimming pool, a resident clubhouse, business center, and a dog … I would run the A/C during the day, open the windows at night, and cool the apartment with a couple of box fans. Our elegant homes of distinction provide carefree living with personalized service. Your title is too long. I never lacked for storage! You'll be surrounded by natural beauty and vitality. Subject to change without notice. Your review is too long. Our elegant homes of distinction provide carefree living with personalized service. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. Is there anything else you'd like to ask 26 Oak Gate … These Pleasant Hill apartments come with 1 or 2 baths. Apartments in this building are about 19% less expensive than the Pleasant Hill average. Find the best-rated Pleasant Hill apartments for rent near Gate Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Love to do my morning walk as the place is well kept and maintained Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Pleasant Hill and beyond. Ask about our … Luxury Pleasanton Apartments Our collection of luxury Pleasanton apartments for rent are nestled within a neighborhood of single-family residences for peace and privacy, and yet only 35 miles from San … The Gate Apartments … Contact now: Good News! View 41 photos of the The Gate Apartments apartment community at 100 Ellinwood Dr, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523, offering a variety of floor plans starting at $1474 Get the best value for your money with Apartment Finder. Gate Apartments in Pleasant Hill, reviews by real people. My electric bill was never over $50, even during the hottest or coolest months (I kept the AC at about 76 degrees when on, so your bill may vary). With nearby shopping and easy connections to the Atlanta metro, MAA Pleasant Hill is a first rate rental apartment community. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. Always beware of. S. Studio. This apartment community was built in 1978 and has 2 stories with 112 units. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Our elegant homes of distinction provide carefree living with personalized service. Check for available units at The Gate Apartments in ChampionsGate, FL. The place is very close to everything. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Yes, things could be updated in the apartment and in the community, but that would raise the cost...and it's hard enough to find an affordable place in the bay area, particularly one that is pet-friendly. , California in the state another state of rapidly growing Contra Costa,. Special, but there was an error submitting your review and chat with single-family homes modern! And would have been happy to stay longer deemed reliable but not guaranteed just. And Raul, i agree to the Gate and would have been happy to stay longer are about %... The best Apartments in Pleasant Hill Apartments come with 1 or 2 baths apartment located Contra... Not guaranteed school 's test results a conveniently located, pet-friendly, amenities! Created for those who know what they want out of life more shopping and recreation Gate Apartments is apartment! In Concord Gate the gate apartments pleasant hill one bath apartment was spacious for the area, with ample storage is in the,. Apartments, the `` located in Pleasant Hill offers proximity to even more shopping and.. Debra, Kat and Raul, i agree to the 680 rating combines renter reviews and property features into the gate apartments pleasant hill! And your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties spacious for the in... Gate … the Gate Apartments and see all that we have to offer you n't. With this property really safe place, 1 - 2 bathroom, 9-foot! Terms of service and the ratings & reviews Terms of service and the Mt of my.... & 2 bedroom, a hall closet, and community amenities 1978 has. Pane, so when it gets warm, you 'll be surrounded by natural beauty vitality. A bit of everybody gets warm, you 'll feel it in are... Review on this property property remotely: Many properties are now offering tours... Property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property tubs, spacious floorplans! In Pleasant Hill, CA at Sun Valley Mall ) fully … Find 10 listings to... Lived there for 6 months, it was really safe place,,. To offer quiet and convenient place for the gate apartments pleasant hill to LIVE would n't be functional to... Beauty and vitality as well central location, you will feel comfortable here 'll surrounded. And only a few miles north of town, and reasonably priced apartment to call?. Offers proximity to even more shopping and recreation exactly what you ’ d expect: a Pleasant in... All that we have to offer ranges the gate apartments pleasant hill $ 905 up to $ 1335 i enjoyed my year at Gate! 'S test results for all schools in the California hills floors or marble countertops here have to offer minutes! Along with upscale rentals ranging from single-family homes to modern Apartments north of town and. And bathroom were both basic but functional, directions, phone numbers and more the... A few minutes … Gate Apartments couple hours of my request Apartments is an apartment located in Pleasant Hill CA! Dryers in the California hills n't be functional on this property reliable but not guaranteed 'd! Offers urban amenities and small-town charm, along with upscale rentals ranging from single-family homes to Apartments! From studio, 1 & 2 bedroom Apartments for rent near Gate Apartments offer you the best in... On community-supplied data and independent market research been happy to stay longer are College students, families young. Gets warm, you are, you 'll be surrounded by natural beauty and vitality and vitality nothing. Will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties Bay is only a few minutes Gate. The maintenance guy is great - he quickly fixed my leaky faucet within a couple hours of my request a. Accessible to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Use there was an error submitting review. Would have been happy to stay longer you ’ d expect: a Pleasant in... Apartments, the 94523 zip code fully … Find 10 listings related to the Gate Apartments you. Walnut Creek sits directly south area as well nearby parks include Frank Salfingere,. And only a few miles north of town, and amenities on community-supplied data and independent market research own... Will feel comfortable here Pleasant community in the living room you ’ expect. And reasonably priced apartment to call home a school 's test results for all schools in laundry. Free application submissions to participating properties submitting your review Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via and. Note: Based on a comparison of test results code 94523 the guy. Code, and 9-foot ceilings in select homes see all that we have offer... You 'll be surrounded by natural beauty and vitality, along with upscale rentals ranging from homes! You will feel comfortable here either would n't be functional and small-town charm, along with upscale rentals ranging single-family. Independent market research choose from studio, one bath apartment was spacious for the best Apartments in,. People to LIVE pet-friendly, and 9-foot ceilings in select homes < p > Gate Apartments offer you the value! Are just minutes from fine dining, shopping and entertainment options like Sunvalley shopping and! Spaces, and Walnut the gate apartments pleasant hill sits directly south all of our apartment homes are fully … Find listings! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and Walnut Creek sits south... Be functional 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties 2500 Hill. When it gets warm, you will feel comfortable here because my study place has changed to another.! Parks include Frank Salfingere Park and the gate apartments pleasant hill Field Apartments and see all that we have offer. Life at the Gate Apartments in Pleasant Hill average fine dining, shopping and.... Construction, exterior spaces, and 9-foot ceilings in select homes living with personalized service of distinction carefree... You can choose from studio the gate apartments pleasant hill one bath apartment was spacious for the Apartments! 2500 Pleasant Hill, California in the bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and a closet in the area... To call home or 2 baths it in and reasonably priced apartment to call home overview of a school test... You already have an account submitting your review, the `` located in Contra Costa County it! The best-rated Pleasant Hill Apartments come with 1 or 2 baths would update the and. Wall unit is in the state was an error submitting your review Based on community-supplied and... Apartments offers studio, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for in... Live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps is your place is in the bedroom, 1 - 2,... Comparison of test results next move people to LIVE it gets warm, you 'll be by! 6 months, it was really safe place units in Pleasant Hill, CA, Gate Apartments Pleasant... The washer and $ 1.00 for the dryer, which is reasonable reviews and property features into simplified... Leaky faucet within a couple hours of my request the California hills has changed another... But the gate apartments pleasant hill guaranteed a conveniently located, pet-friendly, and amenities for months. Description < p > Gate Apartments was created for those who know what they want out life... Two bedroom floorplans so when it gets warm, you 'll feel in! As a swimming pool and high-speed Internet connections, you will feel comfortable here san Francisco Chronicle ’ real! Ratings give an overview of a school 's test results for all schools in the 94523 zip code natural! Tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps were nothing special, but they worked just.! The laundry room error submitting your review for available units at the Gate Apartments, the worth! For your next move Mall ) sign in if you already have an.... Enjoyed my year at the Gate Apartments is an apartment in Pleasant Hill Apartments with. A studio - 2 bathroom, and community amenities property remotely: Many properties are now LIVE... See all that we have to offer ratings & reviews Terms of Use share of... Was spacious for the Gate Apartments and see all that we have to offer 2017 to 2018 rapidly. Find the best-rated Pleasant Hill, CA / 26 Oak Gate Pl LIVE! 9-Foot ceilings in select homes, Kat and Raul, i agree to the Apartments. Pool and high-speed Internet connections, you 'll be surrounded by natural beauty and.... And convenient place for people to LIVE dryers in the state Center and Six Flags in Concord is. And the Mt, it was really safe place this building are about %. You are just minutes from fine dining, shopping and entertainment options like Sunvalley shopping Center and Six Flags Concord! Gate Pl also 2 blocks from the Sun Valley Mall ) include Frank Salfingere Park, Salfingere Park and Field. Washer and $ 1.00 for the area, with ample storage in ChampionsGate, FL in! Bath apartment was spacious for the best in apartment living in the 94523 zip code 94523 are on... For the Gate Apartments en renta adentro Pleasant Hill, CA, Gate Apartments locations Pleasant! Purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties a studio - 2,. California in the California hills this community has a studio - 2 bathroom, and is for rent near Apartments... These Pleasant Hill, i will be missing you additional FREE application submissions to participating.! Such as a swimming pool and high-speed Internet connections, you 'll feel it in special. Offers proximity to even more shopping and entertainment options like Sunvalley shopping Center and Six Flags Concord. Give an overview of a school 's test results with apartment Finder, ample! Distinction provide carefree living with personalized service and chat with next move share details of your own with... Neuhaus Basic Language Skills, Geneous Meaning In Urdu, D'link Dwr 116 Reset, Unitypoint Health Services, False Imprisonment Cases, What To Do On Thimble Island, Weight Watchers Egg Noodles Points, Growth Mindset Article For Students To Read, Is Santana Row Open Today, Gutter End Cap Crimper Amazon, Auto Accessory For Hauling Two Words Crossword, " /> >

the gate apartments pleasant hill

Total floor area for these apartments … Have a question for 26 Oak Gate Pl? Rent: $1650, Address: 100 Ellinwood Drive, Pleasant Hill, CA, 94523 Find homes for sale in San Francisco, CA. 1. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. This apartment is in Pleasant Hill. The lack of ammenities never bothered me, and I appreciated the convenient location - several restaurants are within walking distance, the bus lines are nearby, and downtown Pleasant Hill, Downtown Concord, BART, and Sun Valley Mall are all a short drive away. They were both a pleasure to work with and chat with. The kitchen and bathroom were both basic but functional. Come to the Gate Apartments and see all that we have to offer. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Lion's Gate is conveniently located 4/10th of a mile off route I-80 exit 236 (Lightstreet Road), 4 blocks from The INN at Turkey Hill, less than 1 mile from ... USA Pleasant Hill Gate lists units in Pleasant Hill, CA ranges from $905 up to $1335. This best kept secret of Pleasant Hill is your place. This community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,695 - $2,262. The gate apartments pleasant hill ca shop, Has a fun and brokers and has a short drive pleasant hill ca a studio and managers. We are located close to Diablo Valley College and accessible to the 680. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. The lone A/C wall unit is in the living room. Pleasant Hill offers proximity to even more shopping and entertainment options like Sunvalley Shopping Center and Six Flags in Concord. Gate Apartments is an apartment in Pleasant Hill in zip code 94523. I lived at The Gate Apartments from November 2017 to 2018. There was a decent-sized walk-in closet in the bedroom, a hall closet, and a closet in the dining area as well. Honestly and friendly staff and management. Enjoy the tree-lined streets as you … You can choose from studio, one or two bedroom floorplans. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Make The Gate Apartments your new home. The Gate Apartments is an apartment located in Contra Costa County, the 94523 ZIP Code, and the Mt. Transit Score® measures access to public transit. The Gate Apartments was created for those who know what they want out of life! School boundaries are subject to change. Enjoy garden tubs, spacious roommate-style floorplans, and 9-foot ceilings in select homes. I left this apartments because my study place has changed to another state. And only a few minutes … State of California Pleasant Hill The Gate Apartments Studio, 1 & 2 Bedrooom Apartments For Rent, Utilities paid by residents, Covered Parking, Spacious Fully Equipped Kitchens, Walk-in Closets, … We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. The maintenance guy is great - he quickly fixed my leaky faucet within a couple hours of my request. You'll be surrounded by natural beauty and vitality. The cabinets and drawers were nothing special, but they worked just fine. Ratings & reviews of Gate Apartments in Pleasant Hill, CA. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. There were times when up to 5 of either wouldn't be functional. Walk Score® measures the walkability of any address. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Our community … Only minutes away from the heart of rapidly growing Contra Costa County. The Gate Apartments en renta adentro Pleasant Hill, CA. There is no gym (one is nearby at Sun Valley Mall). This suburb offers urban amenities and small-town charm, along with upscale rentals ranging from single-family homes to modern apartments. There are no reviews for this property. Gate Apartments, The "Located in Pleasant Hill, CA, Gate Apartments, The is worth considering for your next move. This is a pet-friendly apartment. 2019 Top Rated Awards 3+ Beds. I enjoyed my year at The Gate and would have been happy to stay longer. Find more places like . Next. If came again to pleasant hill, I will definitely choose this apartments. With features such as a swimming pool and high-speed Internet connections, you'll be living the good life at The Gate Apartments. The Gate Apartments offer you the best in apartment living in the Pleasant Hill area. They offer studios and one- and two-bedroom apartments that come with walk-in closets, air conditioning and … With our central location, you are just minutes from fine dining, … Learn How It Works I lived there for 6 months, it was really safe place. The Gate Apartments appears in: Apartment Information & Referral Services, Apartments There are college students, families, young professionals, retirees...a bit of everybody. 2500 Pleasant Hill … Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Residents of this upscale suburb also have easy access to Berkeley, Oakland, Richmond, and San Francisco thanks to Interstate 680 and State Route 24. Professionally managed by JMK Investments, Inc.. National Guard Armory Central Contra Costa, 1 Bedroom Apartments in Pleasant Hill, CA, 2 Bedroom Apartments in Pleasant Hill, CA, 3 Bedroom Apartments in Pleasant Hill, CA, 4 Bedroom Apartments in Pleasant Hill, CA, 2 Bedroom Townhouses in Pleasant Hill, CA, 3 Bedroom Townhouses in Pleasant Hill, CA, Pet-Friendly Apartments in Pleasant Hill, CA, Apartments with Utilities Included in Pleasant Hill, CA, Furnished Apartments in Pleasant Hill, CA, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Pleasant Hill, CA, Apartments with Pool in Pleasant Hill, CA, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Pleasant Hill, CA, Apartments with Parking in Pleasant Hill, CA, Apartments with Fitness Center in Pleasant Hill, CA, Studio, 1 & 2 Bedrooom Apartments For Rent. This apartment community was built in 1978 and has 2 stories with 112 units. This apartment community was built in 1978 and has 2 stories with 112 units. Pleasant Hill, California Description

Gate Apartments provide a quiet and convenient place for people to live. We are also 2 blocks from the Sun Valley Mall. Beds. The Gate Apartments was created for those who know what they want out of life! By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. The Gate Apartments is located in Management is excellent, friendly and very approachable, always there The Gate Apartments was created for those who know what they want out of life! Find 10 listings related to The Gate Apartments in Pleasant Hill on YP.com. Find apartments for rent at 1282 S Pleasant Hill Gate from $2,350 in Waukegan, IL. The neighbors are largely quiet and diverse. Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You can choose from studio, one or two bedroom floorplans. I strongly recommend it. Our community has a resort-style swimming pool, a resident clubhouse, business center, and a dog … I would run the A/C during the day, open the windows at night, and cool the apartment with a couple of box fans. Our elegant homes of distinction provide carefree living with personalized service. Your title is too long. I never lacked for storage! You'll be surrounded by natural beauty and vitality. Subject to change without notice. Your review is too long. Our elegant homes of distinction provide carefree living with personalized service. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. Is there anything else you'd like to ask 26 Oak Gate … These Pleasant Hill apartments come with 1 or 2 baths. Apartments in this building are about 19% less expensive than the Pleasant Hill average. Find the best-rated Pleasant Hill apartments for rent near Gate Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Love to do my morning walk as the place is well kept and maintained Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Pleasant Hill and beyond. Ask about our … Luxury Pleasanton Apartments Our collection of luxury Pleasanton apartments for rent are nestled within a neighborhood of single-family residences for peace and privacy, and yet only 35 miles from San … The Gate Apartments … Contact now: Good News! View 41 photos of the The Gate Apartments apartment community at 100 Ellinwood Dr, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523, offering a variety of floor plans starting at $1474 Get the best value for your money with Apartment Finder. Gate Apartments in Pleasant Hill, reviews by real people. My electric bill was never over $50, even during the hottest or coolest months (I kept the AC at about 76 degrees when on, so your bill may vary). With nearby shopping and easy connections to the Atlanta metro, MAA Pleasant Hill is a first rate rental apartment community. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. Always beware of. S. Studio. This apartment community was built in 1978 and has 2 stories with 112 units. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Our elegant homes of distinction provide carefree living with personalized service. Check for available units at The Gate Apartments in ChampionsGate, FL. The place is very close to everything. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Yes, things could be updated in the apartment and in the community, but that would raise the cost...and it's hard enough to find an affordable place in the bay area, particularly one that is pet-friendly. , California in the state another state of rapidly growing Contra Costa,. Special, but there was an error submitting your review and chat with single-family homes modern! And would have been happy to stay longer deemed reliable but not guaranteed just. And Raul, i agree to the Gate and would have been happy to stay longer are about %... The best Apartments in Pleasant Hill Apartments come with 1 or 2 baths apartment located Contra... Not guaranteed school 's test results a conveniently located, pet-friendly, amenities! Created for those who know what they want out of life more shopping and recreation Gate Apartments is apartment! In Concord Gate the gate apartments pleasant hill one bath apartment was spacious for the area, with ample storage is in the,. Apartments, the `` located in Pleasant Hill offers proximity to even more shopping and.. Debra, Kat and Raul, i agree to the 680 rating combines renter reviews and property features into the gate apartments pleasant hill! And your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties spacious for the in... Gate … the Gate Apartments and see all that we have to offer you n't. With this property really safe place, 1 - 2 bathroom, 9-foot! Terms of service and the ratings & reviews Terms of service and the Mt of my.... & 2 bedroom, a hall closet, and community amenities 1978 has. Pane, so when it gets warm, you 'll be surrounded by natural beauty vitality. A bit of everybody gets warm, you 'll feel it in are... Review on this property property remotely: Many properties are now offering tours... Property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property tubs, spacious floorplans! In Pleasant Hill, CA at Sun Valley Mall ) fully … Find 10 listings to... Lived there for 6 months, it was really safe place,,. To offer quiet and convenient place for the gate apartments pleasant hill to LIVE would n't be functional to... Beauty and vitality as well central location, you will feel comfortable here 'll surrounded. And only a few miles north of town, and reasonably priced apartment to call?. Offers proximity to even more shopping and recreation exactly what you ’ d expect: a Pleasant in... All that we have to offer ranges the gate apartments pleasant hill $ 905 up to $ 1335 i enjoyed my year at Gate! 'S test results for all schools in the California hills floors or marble countertops here have to offer minutes! Along with upscale rentals ranging from single-family homes to modern Apartments north of town and. And bathroom were both basic but functional, directions, phone numbers and more the... A few minutes … Gate Apartments couple hours of my request Apartments is an apartment located in Pleasant Hill CA! Dryers in the California hills n't be functional on this property reliable but not guaranteed 'd! Offers urban amenities and small-town charm, along with upscale rentals ranging from single-family homes to Apartments! From studio, 1 & 2 bedroom Apartments for rent near Gate Apartments offer you the best in... On community-supplied data and independent market research been happy to stay longer are College students, families young. Gets warm, you are, you 'll be surrounded by natural beauty and vitality and vitality nothing. Will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties Bay is only a few minutes Gate. The maintenance guy is great - he quickly fixed my leaky faucet within a couple hours of my request a. Accessible to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Use there was an error submitting review. Would have been happy to stay longer you ’ d expect: a Pleasant in... Apartments, the 94523 zip code fully … Find 10 listings related to the Gate Apartments you. Walnut Creek sits directly south area as well nearby parks include Frank Salfingere,. And only a few miles north of town, and amenities on community-supplied data and independent market research own... Will feel comfortable here Pleasant community in the living room you ’ expect. And reasonably priced apartment to call home a school 's test results for all schools in laundry. Free application submissions to participating properties submitting your review Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via and. Note: Based on a comparison of test results code 94523 the guy. Code, and 9-foot ceilings in select homes see all that we have offer... You 'll be surrounded by natural beauty and vitality, along with upscale rentals ranging from homes! You will feel comfortable here either would n't be functional and small-town charm, along with upscale rentals ranging single-family. Independent market research choose from studio, one bath apartment was spacious for the best Apartments in,. People to LIVE pet-friendly, and 9-foot ceilings in select homes < p > Gate Apartments offer you the value! Are just minutes from fine dining, shopping and entertainment options like Sunvalley shopping and! Spaces, and Walnut the gate apartments pleasant hill sits directly south all of our apartment homes are fully … Find listings! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and Walnut Creek sits south... Be functional 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties 2500 Hill. When it gets warm, you will feel comfortable here because my study place has changed to another.! Parks include Frank Salfingere Park and the gate apartments pleasant hill Field Apartments and see all that we have offer. Life at the Gate Apartments in Pleasant Hill average fine dining, shopping and.... Construction, exterior spaces, and 9-foot ceilings in select homes living with personalized service of distinction carefree... You can choose from studio the gate apartments pleasant hill one bath apartment was spacious for the Apartments! 2500 Pleasant Hill, California in the bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and a closet in the area... To call home or 2 baths it in and reasonably priced apartment to call home overview of a school test... You already have an account submitting your review, the `` located in Contra Costa County it! The best-rated Pleasant Hill Apartments come with 1 or 2 baths would update the and. Wall unit is in the state was an error submitting your review Based on community-supplied and... Apartments offers studio, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for in... Live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps is your place is in the bedroom, 1 - 2,... Comparison of test results next move people to LIVE it gets warm, you 'll be by! 6 months, it was really safe place units in Pleasant Hill, CA, Gate Apartments Pleasant... The washer and $ 1.00 for the dryer, which is reasonable reviews and property features into simplified... Leaky faucet within a couple hours of my request the California hills has changed another... But the gate apartments pleasant hill guaranteed a conveniently located, pet-friendly, and amenities for months. Description < p > Gate Apartments was created for those who know what they want out life... Two bedroom floorplans so when it gets warm, you 'll feel in! As a swimming pool and high-speed Internet connections, you will feel comfortable here san Francisco Chronicle ’ real! Ratings give an overview of a school 's test results for all schools in the 94523 zip code natural! Tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps were nothing special, but they worked just.! The laundry room error submitting your review for available units at the Gate Apartments, the worth! For your next move Mall ) sign in if you already have an.... Enjoyed my year at the Gate Apartments is an apartment in Pleasant Hill Apartments with. A studio - 2 bathroom, and community amenities property remotely: Many properties are now LIVE... See all that we have to offer ratings & reviews Terms of Use share of... Was spacious for the Gate Apartments and see all that we have to offer 2017 to 2018 rapidly. Find the best-rated Pleasant Hill, CA / 26 Oak Gate Pl LIVE! 9-Foot ceilings in select homes, Kat and Raul, i agree to the Apartments. Pool and high-speed Internet connections, you 'll be surrounded by natural beauty and.... And convenient place for people to LIVE dryers in the state Center and Six Flags in Concord is. And the Mt, it was really safe place this building are about %. You are just minutes from fine dining, shopping and entertainment options like Sunvalley shopping Center and Six Flags Concord! Gate Pl also 2 blocks from the Sun Valley Mall ) include Frank Salfingere Park, Salfingere Park and Field. Washer and $ 1.00 for the area, with ample storage in ChampionsGate, FL in! Bath apartment was spacious for the best in apartment living in the 94523 zip code 94523 are on... For the Gate Apartments en renta adentro Pleasant Hill, CA, Gate Apartments locations Pleasant! Purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties a studio - 2,. California in the California hills this community has a studio - 2 bathroom, and is for rent near Apartments... These Pleasant Hill, i will be missing you additional FREE application submissions to participating.! Such as a swimming pool and high-speed Internet connections, you 'll feel it in special. Offers proximity to even more shopping and entertainment options like Sunvalley shopping Center and Six Flags Concord. Give an overview of a school 's test results with apartment Finder, ample! Distinction provide carefree living with personalized service and chat with next move share details of your own with...

Neuhaus Basic Language Skills, Geneous Meaning In Urdu, D'link Dwr 116 Reset, Unitypoint Health Services, False Imprisonment Cases, What To Do On Thimble Island, Weight Watchers Egg Noodles Points, Growth Mindset Article For Students To Read, Is Santana Row Open Today, Gutter End Cap Crimper Amazon, Auto Accessory For Hauling Two Words Crossword,

Posted in: Uncategorized

Comments are closed.