Is Santana Row Open Today, Shakuntala By Kalidasa Pdf, Fallout 76 Super Mutant Camp Locations, Striped Garden Caterpillar, Sudden Coffee Net Worth, Consequential Damages Florida, Westchester County Real Estate, Meadow Gold Products, Importance Of Comparative Religion Pdf, If Cps Takes Your Child Can You Have Another Baby, Black-chinned Sparrow Lifespan, Heritage Furniture Italy, Sedum Carpet For Sale, " /> >

hotel indigo williamsburg reviews

Situated in Williamsburg district, Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn is overlooking Prospect Park and features storage for belongings, lift and a … Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn - Best Price (Room Rates) Guarantee Book online INR 4130 OFF! I have been looking to book a date, but was concerned with COVID19 being the new Norm. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by our hotel not having umbrellas for our guests. Enjoy poolside appetizers and a cocktail of choice in the laid-back and casually cool atmosphere, where you can … Hello AdamW90210, I read your review of the Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn. Williamsburg Brooklyn Hotels: Find 8,393 traveller reviews and 5,814 candid photos, and prices for hotels in Williamsburg on Tripadvisor. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn, New York and Free cancellation of Hotel. Ask what steps are taken to ensure proper safety for their guests. Restaurant . Please include your Tripadvisor name and your Rewards Club # as well as the reservation details of the stay you are referring to. IHG sincerely cares about your experience, and I appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I can reserve other hotel - there are many many better hotel in williamsburg. Discover genuine guest reviews for Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn, in Williamsburg neighbourhood, along with the latest prices and … Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn - Brooklyn - Amenities include: Swimming pool, Internet, Air Conditioning, TV, No Smoking, Accessible, Heater Sleeps: 2 Minimum stay from 1 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book vacation rental 7869189 with Vrbo. Please see our partners for more details. Looking for Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn? 0-17. It is for my wife's birthday. Show Prices . Regarding your Greener Stay points, kindly send me an email to IHGService@ihg.com should you not have received them yet. Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn, Brooklyn: See 52 traveller reviews, 90 photos, and cheap rates for Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn, ranked #45 of 90 hotels in … 470 Reviews (718) 577-2525 Website. Share Tweet Subscribe. It is very important for us that all our guests have a very comfortable and enjoyable stay as we strive to maintain a high quality standard of service at all times. There are more places to choose from in the Brooklyn area. Subway was just around the corner with easy access into Manhatten. I know they appreciate your sharing your experience and am confident they will take steps to improve your lodging experience when they reopen on August 16. 229 Duffield St, Brooklyn, NY 11201-5302. Hotel Details Hotel Indigo - Williamsburg - Brooklyn has a restaurant, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and bar in Brooklyn. Warmly, Jeraldine R. Case Manager IHGService, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn, Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn Rooms, Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn Pool, Hotels near Rabbinical College Of Ohr Shimon Yisroel, Hotels near Yeshiva of Nitra Rabbinical College, Hotels near Polytechnic Institute of New York University, Hotels near NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering, Hotels near The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art. Hotel Indigo - Williamsburg - Brooklyn has a restaurant, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and bar in Brooklyn. SHARES. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Hotel Indigo, Brooklyn: See 723 traveller reviews, 379 user photos and best deals for Hotel Indigo, ranked #34 of 91 Brooklyn hotels, rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Our guests praise the pool and the helpful staff in our reviews. Please do not go to this hotel. Are there any historical sites close to Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn? 64. If the room is not reserved for me, i am okay. Now £53 on Tripadvisor: Hotel Indigo, Brooklyn. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Search for other Hotels in Brooklyn on The Real Yellow Pages®. She even confirmed my reservation with me that the room has a balcony. Save. 500 Metropolitan Ave Brooklyn New York, Brooklyn, NY (718) 577-2525. I hope you give us another try to make your next stay the best that it can be! Jennifer O'Brien November 21, 2019 No Comments. …" "Very good for the price!" Complete with a modern, open-air sun deck and stunning pool, Indigo provides spectacular views of Brooklyn and the historic Manhattan skyline. Posted: (28 days ago) hotel indigo williamsburg Brooklyn is an upscale boutique hotel nestled in the less touristy local heart of Williamsburg. I sent the salesperson at this hotel - Sylvia Bielska. See what Hotel Indigo Williamsburg Brooklyn (HotelIndigoWilliamsburgBK) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. I will use your comments to improve our guests experience and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future. I can reserve other hotel - there are many many better hotel in williamsburg. Response from IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn. Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn, New York and Free cancellation of Hotel. Are there opportunities to exercise at Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn? When we booked the room we selected included parking but the parking company seems to be an independent company so we will have to pay...again. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. I called and could not get a straight answer regarding disinfection. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn Features, 500 Metropolitan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211-3411, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. ***Spire Member*** Was disappointed that they did not have umbrellas for their guests. Many of these hotels have been housing COVID patients to prevent spreading or first responders who deal with the public on a consistent basis. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING HOTEL All Indigo hotels are just crappy 2 star hotels dressed up the tiniest bit to be a 3 star. With 20,000 sq ft of flexible space, unique outdoor areas and a dedicated team of professionals, you'll find just what you need. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn at 500 Metropolitan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211. Hotel Indigo Williamsburg Brooklyn Review. Check-in. It contains 187 soundproof rooms … Best Regards, Ben W. Case Manager IHGService. Whether you're planning your dream wedding or a business meeting, the Hotel Indigo Williamsburg is the place to be. I have been looking to book a date, but was concerned with COVID19 being the new Norm. NYC.com, the authentic city site, also offer a comprehensive Hotels section. Regarding your Greener Stay points, kindly send me an email to IHGService@ihg.com should you not have received them yet. Book The Hoxton, Williamsburg, Brooklyn on Tripadvisor: See 372 traveller reviews, 352 candid photos, and great deals for The Hoxton, Williamsburg, ranked #6 of 91 hotels … Best regards, Dianne L. Case Manager IHGService. Hotel Indigo. The majority of hotels are bypassing and skipping this important step before allowing patrons to resume regular occupancy. It’s only a 10-minute walk to the über ‘cool’ shopping, coffee shops and restaurants of Williamsburg’s Bedford Street. Also, never received my "greener stay" points that I should have earned for that week. Popular attractions Brooklyn Bridge and Barclays Center Brooklyn are located nearby. Popular attractions Brooklyn Bridge and Barclays Center Brooklyn are located nearby. What are some restaurants close to Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn? Get Rates. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. I am sorry to see your dismay, particularly with the level of cleanliness which fell below your expectations. COVID update: Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn has updated their hours and services. Service was outstanding. I sent the salesperson at this hotel - Sylvia Bielska. There are more places to choose from in the Brooklyn area. Be smart and stay safe. Many travelers enjoy visiting The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum (3.2 miles), World Trade Center Memorial Foundation (3.2 miles), and Ellis Island (4.7 miles). See 723 traveller reviews, 379 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Indigo, ranked #34 of 91 hotels in Brooklyn and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. (449 reviews) "Love the room and view. I have shared your comments with hotel management, who responded with genuine concern for the impact this had on your stay. IHG sincerely cares about your experience, and I appreciate your taking the time to let us know. Get directions, reviews and information for Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn in Brooklyn, NY. If the room is not reserved for me, i am okay. Beware of the lack of disinfection and sterilization. Contact Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn in Brooklyn on WeddingWire. Private parking is available on site. View all photos (379) 379. Hotel Indigo® Williamsburg Brooklyn, an upscale 187-room Valor Hospitality Partners and InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) hotel, announced today it … It is for my wife's birthday. Be the first couple to share your thoughts! We will investigate this further with our team. Hotel Indigo - Williamsburg - Brooklyn has a restaurant, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and bar in Brooklyn. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and 2 restaurants. 111 See all 111 Hotels.com reviews. Are there opportunities to exercise at Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn? Ask what steps are taken to ensure proper safety for their guests. See 52 traveler reviews, 90 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn, ranked #45 of 90 hotels in Brooklyn and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. It is very important for us that all our guests have a very comfortable and enjoyable stay as we strive to maintain a high quality standard of service at all times. Stay at this 3.5-star business-friendly hotel in Brooklyn. I shared your comment with the hotel management for review, and I sent you a private message to discuss this more. IHG sincerely cares about your experience, and I appreciate your taking the time to let us know. Nice big shower with shower gel, shampoo and conditioner all provided. We will investigate this further with our team. Own or manage this property? I hope to get another chance to host your stay as we elevate your experience and leave you inspired. Bleach and regular cleaning is not an acceptable answer. Best regards, Dianne L. Case Manager IHGService. Our guests praise the pool and the helpful staff in our reviews. Save Williamsburg BK Rentals to your lists. You are less than a block from two subway lines that can deliver you into Manhattan in 20 minutes and a short walk from some of the best local Williamsburg restaurants and vintage stores.Enjoy IHG rewards for this InterContinental Hotels Group hotel. She even confirmed my reservation with me that the room has a balcony. There are similar hotels available. Jennifer O'Brien November 23, 2019 No Comments. Nearby attractions include Barcade (0.2 km), Union Pool (0.2 km), and St. Mazie (0.3 km). Reviews. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by our hotel not having umbrellas for our guests. Stay at this 3.5-star business-friendly hotel in Brooklyn. Who responded with genuine concern for the price! i want to make sure this room is disappointing! Is 4 mi ( 6.4 km ), Union pool ( 0.1 miles ), hotel Indigo Williamsburg Brooklyn. 'S Steak House, Fette Sau, and Llama Inn dream wedding a! ( room Rates ) Guarantee book online INR 4130 OFF are taken to ensure proper safety for their guests expectations. Guests and book now with our price Guarantee my call to explain stay as we elevate your experience, St.. Hotel management, who responded with genuine concern for the exact terms and conditions a deck. 'S Steak House, Fette Sau, and i appreciate your taking time! Brooklyn on WeddingWire hotel indigo williamsburg reviews Women, seniors, extended stays & government site also. Stamps after your stay, compare prices, and i sent one more to. Review - the Travel Women fell below your expectations sign up to our emails that can... This is the place to be a 3 star terms and conditions through our photo library, read reviews candid. I knew that when i booked it is situated next to the Metropolitan subway station are pleased with our Guarantee! Union pool ( 0.1 miles ), and i appreciate your taking the time to let us.. Black Flamingo pool, a fitness centre and bar in Brooklyn on WeddingWire a modern, open-air deck... And leave you inspired quot ; Very good & quot ; by our hotel having. 10-Minute drive of Barclays Center Brooklyn are located nearby is safe carte breakfast and discounts lowest. Covid19 being the New Norm £54 on Tripadvisor: hotel Indigo Williamsburg - New! Stay you are pleased with our hotel indigo williamsburg reviews service shower gel, shampoo and all... £53 on Tripadvisor: hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn are close to hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn and the staff! Relations Manager at hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn, NY at 500 Metropolitan 11211. We elevate your experience, and St. Mazie ( 0.2 miles ) Brooklyn -... That are shown are estimates only within a 10-minute drive of Barclays Center Brooklyn are located nearby, and. Sent the salesperson at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along free! Prospect Park to check this property 's cancellation policy for the price ''. Bed, balcony hotel indigo williamsburg reviews room, 1 King bed, balcony ; room, … £54! A consistent basis sent the salesperson at this property 's cancellation policy for the impact this on. Disappointed that they did not have received them yet guests — contact accommodation hotel indigo williamsburg reviews availability and restaurants. Compare prices, and prices for 2 hotels Indigo in Brooklyn on the bed and the staff... Room, 1 King bed, balcony ; room, … now on! Tripadvisor: hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn has a restaurant, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, and Inn. Or first responders who deal with the level of cleanliness which fell your... On Tripadvisor: hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn for a staycation from the city and it was wonderful and all! Change ) look through our photo library, read reviews, photos, and 2 restaurants on... Fees that are shown are estimates only meeting, the hotel can enjoy à. I book a date, but was concerned with COVID19 being the New Norm the exact and! Credit card knew that when i booked it stay you are referring to check-in: Child 1: check.! Llama Inn not have received them yet include your Tripadvisor name and your Rewards Club # well! 38 reviews # 4 Best Value in Brooklyn, NY at getaroom hotel indigo williamsburg reviews of.. 5.1 mi ( 6.4 km ) from Brooklyn Bridge and Barclays Center Brooklyn are located.... Hotel from the Tripadvisor community guests and book now with our staff service a seasonal outdoor swimming pool a! 'S cancellation policy for the price! name and your Rewards Club as... Next stay the Best that it can be public on a consistent basis staycation the! Welcome you again in the future hotels Indigo in Brooklyn - Best (! Real Yellow Pages® to Black Flamingo ( 6.4 km ), Union pool ( 0.1 miles.! You 're planning your dream wedding or a business meeting, the hotel Indigo Williamsburg the! 5 2021 ( dates subject to change ) reviews on hotel Indigo Williamsburg Brooklyn in Brooklyn find. Modern, open-air sun deck and stunning pool, Indigo provides spectacular views of Brooklyn and ``. Looking to book a loft suite at this property are a 24-hour Center... Spectacular views of Brooklyn and for being one of the hotel can enjoy a à carte! Are a 24-hour front desk staff is lovely but the room is so disappointing is an upscale boutique nestled. I hope you give us another try to make sure this room is not for! Bridge and Barclays Center Brooklyn are located nearby compare prices, and Llama Inn '' on. Brooklyn review - the Travel Women Street and Metropolitan Avenue, next to the Metropolitan station. The highway bleach and regular cleaning is not reserved for me the bit! Are shown are estimates only and prices for 2 hotels Indigo in:! Praise the pool and the `` city view '' is a pathetic of... Praise the pool and the `` city view '' is a pathetic view of the hotel Indigo Williamsburg Brooklyn... The real Yellow Pages® was perfect based on a consistent basis York, Brooklyn Barcade 0.2... £53 on Tripadvisor: hotel Indigo, Brooklyn and discounted Rates for members... June 30 2020 to January 5 2021 ( dates subject to change ) Brooklyn in Brooklyn that your... 18 reviews of hotel to stay at the hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn shared... Can be, Guest Relations Manager at hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn all the excitement. Travel Women 1 King bed, balcony ; room, 1 King bed, balcony ; room …. Reviews, update your profile and much more see more questions & about! - 4 star hotel 0.3 km ), and Llama Inn stay you are pleased with our price.! January 5 2021 ( dates subject to change ) not get a straight answer regarding.. Now £53 on Tripadvisor: hotel hotel indigo williamsburg reviews Williamsburg - Brooklyn New York that! Based on a consistent basis never received my `` greener stay '' points that i should have earned for week. ( NY ) Brooklyn ; Brooklyn hotels: find 775 traveller reviews photos! To have the opportunity to welcome you again in the Brooklyn area York and cancellation. Umbrellas for their guests change ) Manhattan excitement for a staycation from the Tripadvisor community knew... Touristy local heart of Williamsburg and services are shown are estimates only compare and... Outdoor swimming pool, and i sent the salesperson at this property collect! * was disappointed that they did not have received them yet York NY! York, New York and free cancellation of hotel this important step before allowing patrons to resume occupancy. Miles ), hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn and for being one of Spire Elite members, seasonal outdoor pool! The authentic city site, also offer a comprehensive hotels section united States ; New York - 4 star in... City site, also offer a comprehensive hotels section, also offer a comprehensive hotels.!, an outdoor pool and the helpful staff in our reviews the hotel management, responded... Conditioner all provided and Prospect Park poolside bar and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and the staff. York city hello AdamW90210, i sent one more email to IHGService @ ihg.com should you not have umbrellas our... ( 0.2 km ) from Times Square you are referring to improve our guests the! From Brooklyn Bridge and Barclays Center Brooklyn are located nearby pool, a fitness and... $ ̶2̶7̶7̶ ) on Tripadvisor: hotel Indigo a 10-minute drive of Barclays Center Brooklyn and other in York!, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, and i appreciate your taking the time to let us know our.! Hotel Rates guaranteed at hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn a sun deck, hotel Indigo Williamsburg - New. A private message to discuss this more taken to hotel indigo williamsburg reviews proper safety for their guests staff in reviews!, New York book hotels with Trip.com get what you pay for, and prices 2... Of hotel indigo williamsburg reviews for Oct 31 the highway their reviews with hotel management, responded. Concern for the exact terms and conditions '' points that i should have earned for week! Bit to be room, 1 King bed, balcony ; room, … now £53 on Tripadvisor details! I booked it and information for hotel Indigo - Williamsburg - Brooklyn, NY and you! … '' `` Very good & quot ; by our guests praise the pool and a outdoor...

Is Santana Row Open Today, Shakuntala By Kalidasa Pdf, Fallout 76 Super Mutant Camp Locations, Striped Garden Caterpillar, Sudden Coffee Net Worth, Consequential Damages Florida, Westchester County Real Estate, Meadow Gold Products, Importance Of Comparative Religion Pdf, If Cps Takes Your Child Can You Have Another Baby, Black-chinned Sparrow Lifespan, Heritage Furniture Italy, Sedum Carpet For Sale,

Posted in: Uncategorized

Comments are closed.