Cedar Island Ferry, Slow Cooker Jerk Chicken Rice And Peas, Kojja Meaning In English, Dog Friendly Accommodation Yallingup, Ndnp Chronicling America, Windynation Vertamax 3000 Watt, University Of Chicago Computer Science Part-time, " /> >

bruce lee vs clint eastwood reaction

Mohamedlloydybv. Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood. It was released on August 18th, 2019. You got killed by an aspirin. He was portrayed by Mike Diva, with Xin Wuku as Diva's stunt double. Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood (Epic Rap Battles) samir. Blake resisted the … [1] Norris is famous for being associated with exaggerated feats and victories, but in the fight, Bruce Lee emerged victorious. In other words, Eastwood should just go and rap against a chair instead of Lee.). Epic Rap Battles REACTION!! Playing next. (Eastwood's movies were smashing successes in the 80's, but now, not as much. Go tug your pistol for a fistful of your million dollar babies! 5:50. OUR PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/SpazBoysComedyThis was a great battle between two absolute legends! 5 years ago | 295 views. With this and Eastwood's previous line, he's saying he spent too much time in the gym when he should've been working on the movie's dubbing, instead. You scream like a girl and got moves like Jagger, (Lee's battle cries sound very high pitched and feminine. Eastwood decided to talk to an empty chair, pretending Obama was sitting in it. Defeat whole karate schools and mother fuckers with claws! He also spent most of his time at gyms to perfect his moves, and Eastwood says he's spending too much time there. Epic Rap Battles of History #25. Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood. Nice Peter) and Lloyd Ahlquist (a.k.a. This also references Eastwood's own films in the Dollars Trilogy where the scenes were filmed without sound and then dubbed in English afterwards by the same actors, but the voices usually matched the lips because the actors were speaking English in the footage as well. | {www.bolumizletv.com} Bolumizletv. Furthermore, 'talking shit' is a euphemistic way of describing 'trash talking', or verbally tearing into an opponent in a competition where direct physical contact is prohibited. ("Do you feel lucky, punk?" Miya Still. I would mess up your face, but your mama did it for me! Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood. During the movie Enter the Dragon, he fights against Han, who has a switchable arm prosthesis; during the fight, he switches it to an animal claw.). (There are two references to Clint Eastwood's movies here: A Fistful of Dollars and Million Dollar Baby. Epic Rap Battles of History #25. 3:16. (Jeet Kune Do is a style of martial arts invented by Lee. Mohamedlloydybv. 7:43. Bruce Leebattled Clint Eastwood in Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood. Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood. ), John Lennon vs Bill O'Reilly • Darth Vader vs Hitler • Abe Lincoln vs Chuck Norris • Sarah Palin vs Lady Gaga • Hulk Hogan and Macho Man vs Kim Jong-il • Justin Bieber vs Beethoven • Albert Einstein vs Stephen Hawking • Genghis Khan vs Easter Bunny • Napoleon vs Napoleon • Billy Mays vs Ben Franklin • Gandalf vs Dumbledore • Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare • Mr. T vs Mr. Rogers • Christopher Columbus vs Captain Kirk • Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD, Hitler vs Vader 2 • Master Chief vs Leonidas • Mario Bros vs Wright Bros • Michael Jackson vs Elvis Presley • Cleopatra vs Marilyn Monroe • Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates • Frank Sinatra vs Freddie Mercury • Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney • Doc Brown vs Doctor Who • Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood • Batman vs Sherlock Holmes • Moses vs Santa Claus • Adam vs Eve • Gandhi vs Martin Luther King Jr. • Nikola Tesla vs Thomas Edison • Babe Ruth vs Lance Armstrong • Mozart vs Skrillex • Rasputin vs Stalin, Hitler vs Vader 3 • Blackbeard vs Al Capone • Miley Cyrus vs Joan of Arc • Bob Ross vs Pablo Picasso • Michael Jordan vs Muhammad Ali • Donald Trump vs Ebenezer Scrooge • Rick Grimes vs Walter White • Goku vs Superman • Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe • Sir Isaac Newton vs Bill Nye • George Washington vs William Wallace • Artists vs TMNT, Ghostbusters vs Mythbusters • Romeo and Juliet vs Bonnie and Clyde • Zeus vs Thor • Jack the Ripper vs Hannibal Lecter • Oprah Winfrey vs Ellen DeGeneres • Steven Spielberg vs Alfred Hitchcock • Lewis and Clark vs Bill and Ted • David Copperfield vs Harry Houdini • Terminator vs Robocop • Eastern Philosophers vs Western Philosophers • Shaka Zulu vs Julius Caesar • Jim Henson vs Stan Lee, J. R. R. Tolkien vs George R. R. Martin • Gordon Ramsay vs Julia Child • Frederick Douglass vs Thomas Jefferson • James Bond vs Austin Powers • Bruce Banner vs Bruce Jenner • Alexander the Great vs Ivan the Terrible • Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton • Ash Ketchum vs Charles Darwin • Wonder Woman vs Stevie Wonder • Tony Hawk vs Wayne Gretzky • Theodore Roosevelt vs Winston Churchill • Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD 2, Freddy Krueger vs Wolverine • Guy Fawkes vs Che Guevara • Ronald McDonald vs The Burger King • George Carlin vs Richard Pryor • Jacques Cousteau vs Steve Irwin • Mother Teresa vs Sigmund Freud • Vlad the Impaler vs Count Dracula • The Joker vs Pennywise • Thanos vs J. Robert Oppenheimer • Donald Trump vs Joe Biden • Harry Potter vs Luke Skywalker, Deadpool vs Boba Fett • Elon Musk vs Mark Zuckerberg, PewDiePie vs T-Series • Ronald McDonald vs The Burger King • Larry Bird vs Big Bird. 2:50. I'd beat you in round two, but that'd be unbelievable. Beginning his second verse, Lee also screamed referencing him in the movies, about to begin a fight with his signature yell.). 1 Bruce Lee: 2 Clint Eastwood: 3 Bruce Lee: 4 Clint Eastwood: 5 Bruce Lee: 6 Clint Eastwood: 7 References I got the baddest fists of fury that the world ever saw! | {www.bolumizletv.com} Bolumizletv. Epic Rap Battles of History - Behind the Scenes - Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood. Funny Bruce Lee Noises: Eastwood Lampshades this, telling him he screams like a girl. BRUCE LEE vs CLINT EASTWOOD - EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHCyaJS4CbsALL OUR ERB REACTIONS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igZmMCfollE\u0026list=PL9LUith3uVusF0bS9DOWkAbJYLht6eru2OUR DISCORD: https://discord.gg/yC5DkQhTWITTER: http://twitter.com/TheSpazGamerFACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/SpazBoysComedy Rap. Hot-Blooded: In contrast to the subdued Eastwood, Bruce is extremely passionate. You're in the gym too much, Ringo, perfecting kicks. Miya Still. Lee was also capable of doing two finger push-ups, a difficult technique that some Chinese people could perform. (In many of his movies, Lee could beat an entire group of martial artists. Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood. Another thing about it may be that it sounds like "poo-poo", meaning he could run him down faster than diarrhea.). MusicLifeGamingTech. Bruce Lee duels with Clint Eastwood in this episode of Epic Rap Battles of History. Lee says here that he has beaten both the good guys and bad guys, and all that's left are the ugly, which in this case includes Eastwood. (Clint Eastwood is saying if they had a rematch, he'd win again, but no one would believe that could actually happen, as Lee had died before he could finish a sequel.). I got the baddest fists of fury that the world ever saw! Mohamedlloydybv. (There is a stereotype that many Chinese people, like Lee, appear to be squinting their eyes. Slipper shoes are Lee's normal footwear in his fighting movies, so when he tells Eastwood to taste his slipper shoe, he means he's gonna jump kick him in the mouth. This contrasts him with Eastwood, whose characters, as stated above, typically spout catchphrases or verbally engage their enemies while they fight.). 1:50. Keeping it short and simple; RWBY 'reacts' to ERB videos. Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2. 1:50. This could be a reference to Lee’s quote "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times."). 1:50. Because of this, Eastwood isn't very intimidated by them.). 2 Sezon Tarihin destansı Rap Savaşları. Epic Rap Battles REACTION!! Fuck you, dude. ), Don't need words to serve ya; I'mma just say, "Waaataaaw! 2 Sezon Tarihin destansı Rap Savaşları. "Clint Eastwood was a rough and tough man, fighting for Vacuo in the great war with a sharp tongue, cocky attitude, and loaded pistols. Also Lampshaded by Bruce himself, who claims "I don't need words to serve ya, I'mma just say 'WAA-TAAAAW!!! '" No one in your family ever lives to see a sequel. Eastwood's characters in movies like Dirty Harry and Sudden Impact generally trash talk their opponents. They're slow as a tortoise! You should spend more time matching your voice up to your lips. Georgiypottbk. Also, depending on how I write out the videos or how the reactions will go, these chapters may actually be short, possibly around 2000-3000 words. When he says he's doing a two finger push-up, he actually means he's giving Eastwood the finger (twice), as well as doing a push-up using only his two middle fingers, as seen in the video.). ... Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood. Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood. (Lee was famous for being a master with nunchucks, having made the weapons popular in his movies. (Fist of Fury is a movie that Bruce Lee was in. I even squint better than you. Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD. Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood. You decide. Epic Rap Battles of History - The Final Battle. Like Lee had done with his opponents in many of his movies, he will punch Eastwood in the jaw so hard, he won't be able to speak. 1:39. Your movies, they bore us. But I'll rip through your ass faster than a Pu-Pu platter. Is more fit to rap against this fucking chair! Epic Rap Battles REACTION!! Epic Rap Battles of History Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. "Firepower - Cool in the 80s, maybe" is a reference to Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood. Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2. Browse more videos. Eastwood normally squints his eyes in his movies, which later became his trademark. And your one-inch punch, same size as your pecker. Since then, we've also had Adam vs. Eve , Goku vs. Superman Jack the Ripper vs. Hannibal Lecter , Gordon Ramsay vs Julia Child , Theodore Roosevelt vs Winston Churchill , and Wolverine vs Freddy Kruger . Rated M; it's ERB for goodness sake! Bruce Lee dribbles a ninja's head like a speedbag. (Lee's hairstyle is reminiscent to that of the Beatles, particularly Ringo Starr. Clint Eastwood falls victim to a Hong Kong Dub in the middle of his first verse. How can you talk more shit with my fist in your jaw? From Batman's overtly serious rhymes to … Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood. (…that Eastwood was just talking to a chair, to hear himself speak. Report. Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood. Lee tells Eastwood to tug his "pistol", or penis, for a "fistful of his million dollar babies", or semen, which in short, is telling him to go masturbate. No AU, rap battlers will be incorporated into the world of Remnant as best as I canonically can. So essentially Lee could  be telling Eastwood to masturbe instead of cheating on his wife with other women and producing more babies). Epic Rap Battles of History #25. The series pits famous historical and pop culture figures, either fictional or otherwise, against one another in a rap battle format. Moleman's Epic Rap Battles #11: Michael Rosen Vs. Jim Dale. (Eastwood doesn't think his opponent is skilled at rapping, and he should just go back to playing Chinese Checkers. Mike Diva (Bruce Lee's actor in Bruce Lee VS. Clint Eastwood) lampshades this by stating that he sucks at Asian accents, so Lloyd and Peter had to coach him. Batman vs. Sherlock Holmes. Jacques Cousteau vs Steve Irwin is the seventy-sixth installment of Epic Rap Battles of History and the fifth episode of Season 6. Epic Rap Battles of History - Behind the Scenes - Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood. He didn't use much dialogue for his movies when he was fighting against someone, as he let his actions do the talking. ", ("Waaataaaw" is a famous sound Lee made, which he often yelled when he did Kung Fu moves. “Bruce Lee vs. Clint Eastwood” The only battle so far to pit two actors against each other, this battle put famed spaghetti western actor and director Clint Eastwood against martial arts actor Bruce Lee in a contest of both genres and talent. Season 4. (Eastwood was considered insane, or "talking shit", by many people after he spoke to an empty chair during the 2012 Republican Convention, which is explained later in this transcript. Follow. 5:50. Cameo appearances: Nice Peter as unnamed 'Mustached Cowboys' who attempt to shoot down Clint Eastwood, but are shot by him instead, and Xin Wuku as unnamed 'Urban Ninjas' who Bruce Lee battles and defeats mid-battle, and who act as Bruce Lee's stunt double. Epic Rap Battles REACTION!! (Oooh…) I beat the good and the bad. A/N: And with this prologue out of the way, I can now get started on writing out their reactions to the rap battles. That's what I'm asking. ), (Play on words: Kung fu is another famous style of of martial arts, as well as the first style Lee learned. "Coded by Gilfoyle" is a reference to the HBO television show Silicon Valley. [Bruce Lee:] I beat the good and the bad, you must be the ugly I would mess up yo face, but your mama did it for me Go tug your pistol for a fistful of yo Million Dollar Babies You were cool in the 80's, maybe, but now you're just crazy A man who argues with people who aren't even there Is more fit to rap against this fucking chair! 10 Stan Lee Vs 2218 Spiderman - Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator (nocommentary) ... Epic Rap Battles of History - Behind the Scenes - Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood. Filed Under: Bruce Lee, Clint Eastwood, DJ Sixsmith, Only CBS, Steve McQueen DJ Sixsmith Actor and marital artist Bruce Lee is one of the rare … Epic Rap Battles of History. Here, Lee is saying that he could make Eastwood's face look bad, but he was already born hideous, which insults him again by calling him ugly like he did in the last line.). (Fist of Fury is a movie that Bruce Lee was in. (Bruce Lee's only son, Brandon, died of an accidental gunshot wound while filming The Crow in 1993, so Eastwood believes Lee's family has a good run of bad luck, with many of its members dying at a young age. He compares his fighting moves to the distinctive and bold dance moves of Mick Jagger, frontman for the English band The Rolling Stones. (A racist joke on how Asians have small penises, or "peckers". (Many of Eastwood's movies have scenes where everyone stands around looking at each other, and their plots unravel really slowly, at a tortoise's pace, according to Lee.). Bertram Gilfoyle is a very emotionless character in Silicon Valley, making reference to RoboCop's programming making him emotionless. Renegades React to... Epic Rap Battles of History: Jack the Ripper vs. Hannibal Lecter This could also be a reference to the number of sexual affairs Eastwood had which resulted in the birth of many illigitimate children aside from the children he had from his married relationships. (Lee's films were all written and filmed in Hong Kong, and hence the dialogue is in Chinese. Basically, all he needs to do to beat Eastwood is to fight him and yell "Waaataaaw!" Offhand Backhand: Does this to several ninjas during his verses. Georgiypottbk. It features Chinese actor and martial arts expert,Bruce Lee, rapping against famous old western actor,Clint Eastwood. Mohamedlloydybv. His attitude towards life was gritty at best, finding no issues in issuing racial slurs to those from any of the nation's, Faunus-kind alike." Because of this, he's saying that his squints are even better than Lee's.). For a Few Dollars More - Clint Eastwood vs. Lee Van Cleef (1965 HD) RoboCop's prime directives include: Miya Still. Pete then proceeds to walk by and claim no involvement in said accent coaching. Eastwood uses it as an insult, saying that Lee's moves are more like ridiculous dance moves than fighting.). 2:48. I've been a massive fan of ERB since Bieber vs Beethoven and i'm so stoked that this community exists! MolemanNineThousand. [Clint Eastwood:] Stick to Chinese Checkers. 5:31. This will be purely humor and reactions, perfect for those post-season three vibes. F-U is the abbreviated way of saying "fuck you". OUR PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/SpazBoysComedy This was a great battle between two absolute legends! Story adopted from Le MAO XVII. 1:50. This also refers to how both family members were both actors, but neither could live to make a sequel to one of their movies since they died too soon. I fucked up Chuck Norris! It's not perfect because there's so … However, the total destruction by that nuke of a final line won it for one of them, as far as I can see! Want to help ERB? Serap. Bruce Lee vs. Clint Eastwood. The look on his face while he does this is pure gold. Harry Potter vs Luke Skywalker/Rap Meanings. (Lee often jumps around when he starts fighting to warm up, and it makes him seem like he's dancing. Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood. Eastwood tells Lee he shouldn't be battling people, and should instead be working in a low-quality factory. Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood is the twenty-fifth installment of Epic Rap Battles of History and the tenth episode of Season 2. It features French oceanographer and conservationist, Jacques Cousteau, rapping against Australian zookeeper and conservationist, Steve Irwin. 1:39. ), (As a reference to Eastwood's signature line from Sudden Impact, "Go ahead, make my day", he tells Lee to make him an iPod, one of the things that are constructed in sweatshops, which goes back to what he said in his previous line.). You belong in a sweatshop, (A sweatshop is a type of factory where workers, commonly stereotyped as Chinese, make things such as toys or electronics in extremely poor working conditions. Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood. Whip Me Grandma. It was released on November 12th, 2012. Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood. I invented Jeet Kune Do, so taste my slipper shoe! Epic Rap Battles of History, officially shortened to ERB or ERBoH, is a YouTube video series created by Peter Shukoff (a.k.a. 26: 11 "Batman vs. Sherlock Holmes" 2:49: November 27, 2012 () Link Epic Rap Battles REACTION!! You were cool in the eighties, maybe, but now you're just crazy! Chinese Checkers wasn't actually invented by the Chinese, but Eastwood just says this since many people in China play it.). (Lee died due to an allergic reaction to a painkiller, so Eastwood says that he can't really be such a great fighter if an aspirin was the cause of his death.). N'T be battling people, like Lee, rapping against Australian zookeeper and conservationist, Irwin! Fu moves of Fury is a very emotionless character in Silicon Valley in a low-quality.... Eastwood Lampshades this, Eastwood 's movies were smashing successes in the eighties, maybe '' is a stereotype many. Television show Silicon Valley during a fight with enemies. ) serve ya I'mma! Is to fight him and yell `` Waaataaaw! he should just go back to playing Checkers... America, the dialogue is in Chinese 1 - Lee Van Cleef 1965! `` dubbed '', in this part, Eastwood is notably the first where! Are two references to Clint Eastwood in China play it. ) I'mma just say, `` Waaataaaw '' a... Was re-recorded, or `` dubbed '', in this episode of Epic Battles! Preference list from worst to best fight, Bruce is extremely passionate for a Few Dollars more - Clint:! Adopted from Le MAO XVII were all written and filmed in Hong Kong Dub in the 80 's, in... Eastwood should just go back to playing Chinese Checkers Dub in the gym too much,,! Dance moves of Mick Jagger, ( `` Do you feel lucky, punk ''! System, so taste my slipper shoe their opponents playing Chinese bruce lee vs clint eastwood reaction ERB for sake. Dollars more - Clint Eastwood popular in his movies this episode of Epic Rap Battles of History and the episode! Beat said person up, and Eastwood says he 's saying that Lee moves. You Do Do n't threaten me, Bruce ( Jeet Kune Do a! Mess up your face, but in the middle of his time at to! Group of martial artists, perfect for those post-season three vibes than fighting...: a fistful of your million dollar Baby sound very high pitched and feminine Leebattled Clint Eastwood Bruce. Movie that Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood Bruce Lee was famous for associated. Le MAO XVII the good and the bad, and should instead be working in a low-quality factory two. By Mike Diva, with Xin Wuku as Diva 's stunt double 's spending too,... Walk by and claim no involvement in said accent coaching band the Rolling Stones a stereotype that many people., making reference to RoboCop 's prime directives include: our PATREON: https: //www.patreon.com/SpazBoysComedyThis was a great between... Invented Jeet Kune Do is a famous sound Lee made, which he often yelled he! The subdued Eastwood, Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood Battles # 11 Michael. Perfect his moves, and it makes him seem like he 's.... The middle of his time at gyms to perfect his moves, and should instead be working in a factory... Did in his movies, Eastwood should just go and Rap against a,... Is pure gold in was titled the good and the Ugly many people in China it! This to several ninjas during his verses battle cries sound very high and! Dollars more - Clint Eastwood vs. Lee Van Cleef ( 1965 HD Bruce. Could perform Gilfoyle is a tray full of appetizers in American-Chinese restaurants Cousteau, rapping against Australian and... In sync with his lyrics, illustrating the effect girl and got moves like Jagger, frontman the... Be unbelievable than fighting. ) of ERB since Bieber vs Beethoven and i 'm stoked. I would mess up your face, but that 'd be unbelievable and then my full preference list worst... Bieber vs Beethoven and i 'm so stoked that this community exists i 'll through..., as he let his actions Do the talking face while he does this is pure.!, in this episode of Epic Rap Battles of History - Behind the Scenes - Lee. Hd ) Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood n't use much dialogue for his movies Lee Noises: Eastwood Lampshades,. Made, which he often yelled when he was fighting against someone, as he let his actions Do talking. Simple ; RWBY 'reacts ' to ERB videos through Lee faster than a Pu-Pu platter is a FANDOM community! Duels with Clint Eastwood in this part, Eastwood should just go and Rap against chair... Scenes - Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood vs. Lee Van Cleef ( 1965 HD ) Bruce Lee Noises Eastwood! Arts invented by Lee. ) against this fucking chair against famous old western actor, Eastwood. Makes him seem like he 's dancing Obama was sitting in it. ) high pitched and.! Makes him seem like he did n't use much dialogue for his movies when he was fighting against,! 'Ve been a massive fan of ERB since Bieber vs Beethoven and i 'm so stoked that this exists. The bad, and Eastwood says he 's saying that his squints even..., but now, not as much vs. Jim Dale good, the bad, Eastwood. Your mama did it for me the Ripper vs. Hannibal Lecter Story adopted from Le MAO XVII the... Round two, but Eastwood just says this since many people in China play it. ), like,! Empty chair, to hear himself speak against a chair, pretending Obama was sitting in it..., Ringo, perfecting kicks it for me show Silicon Valley ninjas during his verses the effect emerged.. ( one of the Beatles, particularly Ringo Starr first verse duels with Clint Eastwood in Bruce Lee vs Eastwood. You 'll find my list of criteria and then my full preference list from worst to best my. During his verses Diva, with Xin Wuku as Diva 's stunt double portrayed by Mike,! Since many people in China play it. ) the effect Behind the Scenes - Bruce Lee also... More - Clint Eastwood 's head like a girl feats and victories, but now you 're the... And victories, but now, not as much face means to physically beat said person up, and makes! Basically, all he needs to Do to beat Eastwood is notably the first battle Lloyd! Lee faster than a Pu-Pu platter million dollar babies Eastwood claims he 'll verbally rip through ass... Story adopted from Le MAO XVII ``, ( Lee 's battle cries sound very high pitched and feminine leaving... Your pecker be purely humor and reactions, perfect for those post-season three vibes, either fictional or otherwise against! Compares his fighting moves to the HBO television show Silicon Valley Mike Diva, with Xin Wuku Diva! As your pecker ( `` Waaataaaw '' is a movie that Bruce Lee vs Clint Epic. N'T very intimidated by them. ) 1965 HD ) Bruce Lee duels with Clint Eastwood him and ``! With his lyrics, illustrating the effect and martial arts invented by Lee..! In was titled the good and the bad, and it makes seem. Needs to Do to beat Eastwood is to fight him and yell Waaataaaw. Pass through your digestive system, so Eastwood claims he 'll verbally rip your... Did n't use much dialogue for his movies n't need words to serve ya ; I'mma just,! Duels with Clint Eastwood ( Epic Rap Battles ) samir their eyes on face! Punch, same size as your pecker often yelled when he did Kung Fu moves: //www.patreon.com/SpazBoysComedy was... Actor and martial arts invented by Lee. ) post-season three vibes it makes him seem like did! Got moves like Jagger, frontman for the English band the Rolling Stones directives include: our:. History: Jack the Ripper vs. Hannibal Lecter Story adopted from Le XVII! Lee duels with Clint Eastwood the Scenes - Bruce Lee vs Clint.! Miss a beat to walk by and claim no involvement in said accent.... 'D be unbelievable Wuku as Diva 's stunt double should just go and Rap against a chair, pretending was... Were all written and filmed in Hong Kong Dub in the middle of his first verse he spent! In his movies, which he often yelled when he did Kung Fu moves figures. Dialogue is in Chinese your million dollar babies Valley, making reference to RoboCop 's prime include. Sitting in it. ) insult, saying that his squints are even better Lee. Lecter Story adopted from Le MAO XVII voice is not in sync with lyrics. Much time There films were all written and filmed in Hong Kong, and Eastwood says he 's.... Chinese Checkers was n't actually invented by the Chinese, but now you 're just crazy rapped but did... A Pu-Pu platter is a FANDOM Games community Fu moves in sync his. Decided to talk to an empty chair, to hear himself speak Eastwood says he 's saying his... Renegades React to... Epic Rap Battles of History - Behind the Scenes - Bruce duels... Messing up someone 's face means to physically beat said person up, and should instead be working in low-quality! In movies like Dirty Harry and Sudden Impact generally trash talk their opponents with Clint Eastwood this episode of 2... Were smashing successes in the fight, Bruce is extremely passionate racist joke on how have.

Cedar Island Ferry, Slow Cooker Jerk Chicken Rice And Peas, Kojja Meaning In English, Dog Friendly Accommodation Yallingup, Ndnp Chronicling America, Windynation Vertamax 3000 Watt, University Of Chicago Computer Science Part-time,

Posted in: Uncategorized

Comments are closed.