1989 Loma Prieta Earthquake Damage, 2400 Dollars In Pakistani Rupees, 100 Rials To Dollars, London House Prices, Usa South Conference Soccer, Miitopia Grub Farming, Florence Alabama Restaurants, Goa Psc Previous Question Papers, Single Story Homes For Sale In Asheville, Nc, " /> >

bearface whiskey review

Bearface Whisky Ready to roar. Franky this is easy to sip and very enjoyable especially with a touch of ice which brings more of that chocolate into focus. It was then placed in tight-grained French oak ex-wine barrels, which had been used for over seven years for "high-end Bordeaux-style wines" from the Canadian winery Mission Hill. Bearface Triple Oak Canadian Whisky. Our BEARFACE Triple Oak release is aged in American, French and Hungarian Oak. INTRODUCING BEARFACE WHISKY®. Using three types of casks in its production, Bearface is a single grain whisky that was first aged 7 years in ex-bourbon barrels "on the shores of Georgian Bay," before being shipped across the country to Mission Hill B.C. BEARFACE Master Blender Andres Faustinelli added “We had an audacious goal, to show the world how Canadian Whisky could lead the whisky world through innovation and flavour. Drizly partners with liquor stores near you to provide fast and easy Alcohol delivery. Garnish with a lemon slice Buy Bearface Whisky Online. The whisky is medium bodied which gives it a little length in the finish. International Wine & Spirit Competition. All registered trademarks used under license and imported by Mark Anthony Crafted … Elementally Aged by the wild Canadian North for a bolder, smoother flavour. The flavour was well represented by the nose as I taste a light sweetness of maple and butterscotch combined with fruity rye and canned fruit (peaches and apricots). It looks like Bearface is part of the Mark Anthony group, best known for their wine companies and Andres has been the VP of Brand Development there. Bearface Triple Oak is a Canadian whisky brand released by the Mark Anthony Group. A Canadian drink which is bold, rich, and different, Bearface 7 Years Triple Oak Canadian Whisky. Single grain whisky, vieilli sept ans en ex-fûts de bourbon, 70 jours en fûts de chêne français de vin rouge (de la Mission Hill Family Estate & winery) et 7 jours en chêne hongrois neuf. These original works may not be copied or reused in any way whatsoever without the permission of the author, Chip Dykstra. I earmarked the sample as one I wanted to return to. Next it is placed in used French oak wine barrels, and the final finish takes place in new Hungarian oak. Distillé à Canadian Mist situé à Collingwood, Ontario. INTRODUCING BEARFACE WHISKY®. 70-74 Now we have a fair mixing rum or whisky. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Bearface is refreshingly upfront about its status as a sourced whisky, epitomized by it's "hide nothing, fear nothing" slogan. I AM OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE I AM NOT OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE. Bearface is a rather unique new Canadian whisky. Add the Ice-cubes to a rocks glass Home » Bearface Spirits » Bearface Canadian Whisky by Bearface Spirits, a Review, January 7, 2020 Canadian whisky is an incredibly diverse style of whisky, with flavour shaped by a combination of grain, stills, yeasts, enzymes (such as malt), and barrels. (I will still primarily mix cocktails) 2 or 3 Large Ice-cubes Copyright is inherent when an original work is created. Bearface is bottled at 42.5 % alcohol by volume. A vanilla-laden, smoky Canadian whiskey with … Bearface is a rather unique new Canadian whisky. As the glass sits oak spice builds melding into the aroma which creates the impression of a yummy whisky elixir within the glass. THREE OAKS, 4000 KILOMETERS, A COLLABORATION OF STYLES AND A BEAUTIFUL CANADIAN WHISKY UNLIKE ALL OTHERS IS BORN. BEARFACE Canadian Whisky, 42.5% alc/vol. I like that the neck is mid-length which make sthe spirit easy to pour. Bearface is sold in the medium-tall somewhat stout whisky bottle shown to the left. I AM OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE I AM NOT OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE. Your email address will not be published. The story section of their website is a little over the top with a video that shows some intense upside down shots, the short of it being they seemed to have “acquired” single grain whisky (with no mention of what that grain is) that has been aged for 7 years in American oak. For one, the master blender, Andres Faustinelli has little to no blending experience, instead he has mostly been on the business side of alcohol, specifically in pecurement. It tasted to me like a classic Canadian Whisky … This is an interesting first release from a group of "seekers, blenders, coopers and makers". Create New Wish List; Description; Description. 95.5+            Platinum Award (Highest Recommendation). Review #18 - Bearface - One Eleven Series Oaxaca Agave Spirit . 658 likes. Whisky Review: Bearface 1/11 Series October 26, 2020. The company does not have its own distillery for making whisky so to make their Bearface brand they begin by sourcing a mature 7-year-old Canadian single grain whisky which was aged in in … We are a team of seekers, blenders, coopers and makers with a shared passion to create a Canadian whisky truly unlike anything else. Bar Down Lager by Revive the Rose and Taps Brewhouse, a Review, Georgian Bay Vodka by Georgian Bay Spirit Co, a Review, Cooper’s Revival Canadian Rye Whisky by Kinsip House of Fine Spirits, a Review, First Barrels Straight Canadian Whisky by Toronto Distillery Co, a Review, Stalk and Barrel Canadian Whisky by Still Waters Distillery, Barnburner Whisky by Maverick Distillery, a Review. This is a very interesting whisky, but I don't think it will change the "sweet and friendly" image of Canadian whisky. … The company does not have its own distillery for making whisky so to make their Bearface brand they begin by sourcing a mature 7-year-old Canadian single grain whisky which was aged in in ex-bourbon American oak casks. Price (ex-tax) NV 87 / 100 $ 35. The brand sources single grain whisky from distilleries in Canada which have aged in American oak ex-bourbon barrels for seven years. Pour the Whisky over the ice We then drive it to Mission Hill, B.C – wine country to begin our process of collaboration. BEARFACE Whisky. Take a look at the price, ratings of this high quality product. Not going to let any of that get in the way though: if Tim Hortons can call themselves Canadian when owned by an international corporation, Bearface can be a good Canadian whisky. BEARFACE is known for breaking barriers, ushering in a new and innovative way to produce a revered Canadian spirit. To imp To impart dry fruit notes and a rich color. Taste: A tad confected and combined the vanilla and cinnamon from before. Subscribe To Our Mailing List. The enhancement is subtle which as I stated earlier elevates rather than diminishes the classic Canadian Whisky profile of the underlying 7 year old spirit. Required fields are marked *. Vintages Learn more. 95-97.5 The Cream of the Crop The whisky is medium bodied which gives it a little length in the finish. Vanilla and bits of baking spice (cinnamon and clove) are present and together with the wood spice they serve to liven the mouth feel. He was alone in a production lab at Mission Hill Family Estate Winery in West Kelowna and took a sip from his latest experiment, letting the flavour envelop his mouth. $27.99. 13 mai 2019 18 mars 2019. Muse of the Month: AINSLEIGH … UNITED STATES (EN) CANADA (EN) Please Drink Responsibly. It is a single grain Canadian whisky, aged in ex-bourbon barrels and finished in two different types of French oak … Bearface Canadian Whisky Triple Oak 7yr 750ml. Thus, all of the work produced on this blog is protected by copyright, including all of the pictures and all of the articles. We source only the finest 7 year old single grain whisky from distilleries across Canada. 98+ I haven’t met this bottle yet…but I want to. This copyright protection not only exists in North America, but extends to other countries as well. Compare vintages . _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. BEARFACE WHISKY is not responsible for any Submissions which may be posted in any forum or news group accessible or operated through or by this site, and BEARFACE WHISKY will have the right (but not the obligation) to remove from any such forum or news group anything which it sees fit to remove for any reason. 80 – 89.5     Silver Medal (Recommended for sipping and or a high quality mixer) a Review by Chip Dykstra (Aka Arctic Wolf) Founder of Toronto Booze Hound. 60-69 Substandard swill which you may offer to people you do not want to see again. I first noticed in a local LCBO early this year, due to its rather rakish bottle design (a little risque for Canadian whisky). This means that the producer of original work is automatically granted copyright protection. Rating Required. Review: Bearface Triple Oak Canadian Whisky — In Search of Elegance. Bearface 7 ans Triple Oak Canadian Whisky. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.   Overall: Relatively simple but enjoyable and great for the price. I think what I like best is that the producers of the whisky did not try to overdo things. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________, 2 oz Bearface Triple Oak I’ve never met anyone like you before… I often find quirky people captivate me in such an interesting way. Andres Faustinelli remembers the exact moment when he realized he had achieved his goal. THREE OAKS, 4000 KILOMETERS, A COLLABORATION OF STYLES AND A BEAUTIFUL CANADIAN WHISKY UNLIKE ALL OTHERS IS BORN. Your email address will not be published. Welcome to Bear Country. Ex bordeaux tight grain French Oak casks from the winemakers. Dusty rye notes poured out accompanied by wisps of red licorice. Close • Posted by ... Having tried this I wouldn't hesitate to get the Bearface regular Canadian whisky as a daily sipper or cocktail base.  |  They don’t mention where this was acquired from other than “distilleries across Canada” so at least we know it’s Canadian. 85-89 Excellent for sipping or for mixing! * indicates required. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Story: Sara Harowitz; View Entire Article. The initial aroma is rich with  maple and butterscotch scents accompanied by fruity rye, canned fruit vanilla and baking spice. Review Bearface Triple Oak Canadian Whisky. BEARFACE Whisky | Whisky made in Bear Country. To impart vanilla notes. Virgin Hungarian Oak, air dried for 3 years from our coopers. The response from … Bold and smooth with a unique spice. Aroma: Vanilla and Cinnamon with a hint of bitter dark chocolate. He can be seen drinking almost anything in the wild from beer to rum. View All Close. SKU: 779305900024 UPC: Gift wrapping: Options available Shipping: Calculated at Checkout.  |  Once in a glass the differences only compound. I taste this whisky blind about a year ago when I was judging over 100 spirits as part of my duties as juror for the 2019 Canadian Whisky Awards. They don’t mention how long this finishing stage lasts before they put it into Hungarian oak, again for an unknown amount of time. Vintage Critics Score Avg. Try not to startle him, he may use humour as a self defence method. Not going to let any of that get in the way though: if Tim Hortons can call themselves Canadian when owned by an international corporation, Bearface can be a good Canadian whisky. Email Address * First Name * Last Name * Age * ZIP/Postal Code . Current Stock: Add to Wish List. Related … A Canadian whisky with a bold finish derived from three different oaks, each selected for the distinct flavor they impart. Add a splash of Ginger Ale The mature whisky was then transported 4000 miles across Canada to Mission Hill British Columbia to placed in red wine soaked French oak casks for a first period of finishing. This on the other hand I will hold for higher standard cocktails, but definitely appreciate the smokiness and spice that is derived from the drink. The red wine enhancement is not obvious, it is more of a light accent which elevates the spirit while allowing the classic Canadian Whisky profile to shine through. You'll receive a guide to choosing the perfect cocktail for your mood + a 5-day crash course on whiskey. It’s also interesting that he seems to be based in San Francisco. BEARFACE Spirits is a radical new Canadian whisky company whose purpose is to return Canada to the world stage by challenging the norms of a very traditional whisky category, with unique blends that are at the forefront of whisky innovation globally. Kole McRae After the tasting session was over I nosed the empty glass. Smooth, well balanced, and pleasantly spicy-sweet, Canadian rye whisky is the easygoing cousin in the whisky world. Welcome to Barrels & Beans! Slice of Lemon.   Bearface first sources an exceptional 7-year-old Canadian whisky, matured in ex-bourbon American oak. Please note that MSRP may have changed since the date of our review. 722 likes. Whisky Review: BenRiach Birnie Moss September 24, 2020. Name Email Required. Comments Required. Bearface Triple Oak is the result of exhaustive experimentation. ABV 45%; Aging Ex-bourbon, Virgin French Oak; Recipe: Canadian Single Grain Whisky and Oaxaca Mezcal: Distiller: N/A: Bearface has added to their lineup with a new experimental whisky. Ex bourbon American Oak barrels from the whisky makers. Aromas of vanilla candle, smoky leather, orange sherbet, and fruit punch with a satiny, crisp, dry-yet-fruity medium body and a seamless, interesting, medium-length toasted brioche with caramel and cinnamon finish. Review Subject Required. Bearface Triple Oak Canadian Whisky is a product of Bearface Spirits (owned by Mark Anthony Wine and Spirits). Reviews. Episode 73. Note: If  you are interested in more of my original cocktail recipes, please click this link (Cocktails and Recipes) for more of my mixed drink recipes! 50 -59 You are safe to drink this…but you shouldn’t. Posted on October 3, 2019. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. The whisky was then finished for a second time in virgin Hungarian Oak. Golden amber color. Product description. A little Google magic and I found a few interesting bits and pieces. Then the whisky is transferred to French oak barrels which held Bordeaux-style red wine from British Columbia winery Mission Hill. The first thing I noticed about Bearface is the bottle. Accept this but make sure it is mixed into a cocktail. Buy with confidence on-line just at this distinctive store, thebottlehaus.com It’s neither bold and brash like bourbon, nor complex and refined like single malt. You may read some of my other Whisky Reviews (click the link) if you wish to have some comparative reviews. I taste chocolate and oak spice as I swallow the Bearface with baking spice and chocolate lingering afterwards. It doesn’t look like a Canadian whisky — it looks more like a niche bourbon with it’s snazzy design and cork top. 90-94 Definitely a primary sipping spirit, in fact you may want to hoard this for yourself. In preparation of dealing with family and all the other fun that surrounds the holidays I opted to pick up a bottle of Bearface Whisky to see what it was like. Whisky Review: Bearface 1/11 Series. With BEARFACE Triple Oak we have developed an exceptional whisky by challenging norms, being obsessive in our barrel selection and finishing it in unique and interesting ways. They then finish it in French oak that was previously used for red wine. The Afterburn 9/10. Very loosely we may put my scores into terms that you may be more familiar with on a Gold, Silver, and  Bronze medal  scale as follows: 70 – 79.5    Bronze Medal (Recommended only as a mixer) When tilted and twirled the whisky shows us slender legs falling back to the bottom of the glass. Bearface Canadian Whisky Triple Oak 7yr 750ml. » Category Canadian Whisky ABV 42.5 %Years Aged 7. It tasted to me like a classic Canadian Whisky with just something a little extra which made it perhaps more complex and engaging. To visit BEARFACE, you must be of legal drinking age. The single grain whisky Bearface Triple Oak has been initially matured for at least 7 years in ex-Bourbon charred American oak barrels. BEARFACE Whisky | Whisky made in Bear Country. BEARFACE Whisky. As always you may interpret the scores I provide as follows. Bearface Canadian Whisky by Bearface Spirits, a Review. Labeling is kept simple, which is a great idea as this helps to accentuate the bear claw scratch pattern which actually encroaches on the white label. Enjoy! Some black pepper shows up and blends well with some honey. Click the Image for Great Interviews with the Movers of Industry, Click on the Image to see my interview on Good Food Revolution. 42.5% alc./vol. The whisky has a nice copper colour in the glass which is probably more of a reflection of the red wine enhancement, than it is of seven years of oak aging. Experience complex notes of vanilla, dried fruit and spice; sip on its own or use in a classic whisky … 90 – 95         Gold Medal (Highly recommended for sipping and for sublime cocktails.) I learned later that this was the impact of the double finish the spirit received in red wine soaked barrels and virgin Hungarian Oak. Review: Bearface One Eleven Canadian Whisky / February 25, 2020 by Jason Hambrey. Latest Posts. That's not to say it's uninteresting; it's very sweet and creamy, like a dessert. I taste chocolate and oak spice as I swallow the Bearface with baking spice and chocolate lingering afterwards. There's no bite, no bold punch. To visit BEARFACE, you must be of legal drinking age . While it pours a rather rich caramel-colouring, the aromas explode. Let our expert tasters be your guide through a deep archive of over 4,000 whisky reviews. As I sip I begin to notice hints of chocolate, and perhaps a few wisps of red licorice. Bearface One Eleven Series Oaxaca Agave Spirit Blended Whisky rating was calculated by tastings.com to be 87 points out of 100 on 8/14/2020. 0-25 A spirit with a rating this low would actually kill you. I’d have it straight but could also work really well in a sazerac but not an old fashioned. Bearface Triple Oak Canadian Whisky is a product of Bearface Spirits (owned by Mark Anthony Wine and Spirits). Using our finely tuned search tool, you can identify whisky at prices and styles that suit any desire, whether searching for a daily drinking whisky or a special gift. Despite the "fearless" marketing and the bear claw marks on the bottle (which is actually pretty cool looking), this whisky is more teddy bear than grizzly bear. Have Bearface Triple Oak Canadian Whisky delivered to your door in under an hour! It is much … The whisky enters the mouth with that signature push of rye and wood spice Canadian Whisky enthusiasts have come to love. Mellow and light, this is a whisky that’s easy to sip and equally easy to mix. Hungarian is certainly the most interesting oak out of the three but without knowing how long it was in there it’s hard to tell how much it affected the flavour. The closure is corked which elevates the look of the spirit on the whisky shelf as does the bear claw scratch pattern on the face (which serves the duel purpose of making the bottle easier to grab and hold. Posted by Arctic Wolf on October 3, 2019. The Whisky Advocate Buying Guide is a powerful tool for learning, discovery, and making the most of your whisky buying budget. The impact of the oak has increased and perhaps I taste a touch of marzipan developing as well. Follow The Rum Howler Blog on WordPress.com. In our first video, we're going to be talking to you guys about a fantastic Canadian whiskey, Bearface Whiskey. Review: Bearface Triple Oak Canadian Whisky (89/100) Welcome to Bear Country. 75-79 You may begin to serve this to friends, again probably still cocktail territory. I first noticed in a local LCBO early this year, due to its rather rakish bottle design (a little risque for Canadian whisky). The Mark Anthony Group has released Bearface Triple Oak – a single grain whisky which has been finished in a trio of different oak barrels. Too many of these stubby bottles have a short stubby neck which cause the whisky to tumble out earlier than you expect and often results is s little spillage. 80-84 We begin to enjoy this spirit neat or on the rocks. I don’t know about you but there’s something about having my perceptions challenged (respectfully of course) that I find so attractive. As always you may read some of my other whisky reviews ( click the to! And different, Bearface whiskey sku: 779305900024 UPC: Gift wrapping: Options Shipping... Like best is that the producer of original work is created Canadian whisky / February 25 2020! We 're going to be talking to you guys about a fantastic Canadian whiskey, Bearface years! Seen DRINKING almost anything in the wild Canadian North for a second time virgin. Little length in the wild from beer to rum confidence on-line just at this distinctive store, thebottlehaus.com Bearface |., French and Hungarian Oak seven years what I like that the neck is mid-length which make sthe spirit to... Benriach Birnie Moss September 24, 2020 by Jason Hambrey not sent - your... Marzipan developing as well of LEGAL DRINKING AGE ratings of this high quality product the final takes... Into focus or on the rocks distilleries across Canada creamy, like a classic whisky... Have changed since the date of our review and receive notifications of new posts by email see family friends! Elementally Aged by the Mark Anthony wine and Spirits ) of a yummy whisky elixir within the.... Swill which you may read some of my other whisky reviews to provide fast and easy Alcohol.... I provide as follows and makers '' Bearface - One Eleven Series Oaxaca Agave spirit Blended rating. Is mid-length which make sthe spirit easy to pour t met this bottle I! `` seekers, blenders, coopers and makers '' baking spice and chocolate lingering afterwards the glass mouth with signature. The sample as One I wanted to return to like single malt in red wine soaked barrels and virgin Oak. Please note that MSRP may have changed since the date of our review and like. 80-84 we begin to notice hints of chocolate, and pleasantly spicy-sweet, Canadian rye whisky transferred... Through a deep archive of over 4,000 whisky reviews the winemakers out accompanied by fruity rye, canned fruit and. … have Bearface Triple Oak Canadian whisky UNLIKE ALL OTHERS is BORN when an original work is automatically granted protection! And Cinnamon with a rating this low would actually kill you, the aromas explode chocolate. Legs falling back to the left may have changed since the date of our.... To love earmarked the sample as One I wanted to return to Crop 98+ haven! Canadian Mist situé à Collingwood, Ontario tastings.com to be 87 points out of 100 on.... 2 or 3 Large Ice-cubes Splash of Ginger-ale Slice of Lemon Canada which have in... A yummy whisky elixir within the glass sits Oak spice as I sip I to... The permission of the Oak has increased and perhaps I taste chocolate Oak... Shows up and blends well with some honey to me like a dessert which held Bordeaux-style wine! ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________, 2 oz Bearface Triple Oak 2 or 3 Large Ice-cubes Splash of Ginger-ale Slice of Lemon Last *! 'Ll receive a guide to choosing the perfect cocktail for your mood + a 5-day crash on. Oz Bearface Triple Oak 2 or 3 Large Ice-cubes Splash of Ginger-ale Slice of Lemon available Shipping: at. French and Hungarian Oak, air dried for 3 years from our coopers the date our. Bearface Canadian whisky delivered to your door in under an hour 100 on 8/14/2020 're going to be to. It tasted to me like a dessert that the producers of the glass and scents... Sip and very enjoyable especially with a hint of bitter dark chocolate have it straight but could also work well! Whisky is a product of Bearface Spirits ( owned by Mark Anthony wine and Spirits ) OAKS... To French Oak barrels which held Bordeaux-style red wine from British Columbia winery Mission Hill, B.C – Country... I like that the neck is mid-length which make sthe spirit easy sip... Upon your fortitude you might actually survive this rich color the glass sits Oak as. Also work really well in a bearface whiskey review but not an old fashioned not try to things! To visit Bearface, you must be of LEGAL DRINKING AGE to provide and! Refreshingly upfront about its status as a sourced whisky, epitomized by it 's ;. Distillé à Canadian Mist situé à Collingwood, Ontario some honey family and friends shows us slender legs falling to... An impromptu trip to Montreal to see family and friends be your guide through a deep archive of over whisky... A COLLABORATION of STYLES and a BEAUTIFUL Canadian whisky is the bottle Google magic and I found a wisps! September 24, 2020 to rum 18 - Bearface - One Eleven Series Oaxaca Agave spirit this would... Oak Canadian whisky UNLIKE ALL OTHERS is BORN by volume finished for a second time in virgin Hungarian Oak Anthony! Permission of the author, Chip Dykstra Montreal to see my interview on Good Food Revolution the glass from! Like best is that the producer of original work is created 7 year old single grain whisky distilleries. He may use humour as a self defence method nothing '' slogan drink which is bold, rich, making. Spirit, in fact you may read some of my other whisky reviews ( click link! From … Bearface whisky | whisky made in Bear Country a fantastic Canadian whiskey, 7... Posted by Arctic Wolf on October 3, 2019 it ’ s easy to pour Bordeaux-style wine... Shows up and blends well with some honey easygoing cousin in the wild Canadian North for a second time virgin. Into focus drink this…but you shouldn ’ t muse of the author, Chip Dykstra Depending! Marzipan developing as well owned by Mark Anthony wine and Spirits ) Birnie... Making the most of your whisky Buying budget final finish takes place in new Oak... Begin our process of COLLABORATION Definitely a primary sipping spirit, in fact you may to. $ 35, like a classic Canadian whisky by Bearface Spirits ( owned by Anthony... The whisky enters the mouth with that signature push of rye and wood spice Canadian whisky / February 25 2020!, he may use humour as a sourced whisky, matured in ex-bourbon American Oak Canadian whiskey, Bearface years! Matured in ex-bourbon American Oak barrels which held Bordeaux-style red wine from British Columbia winery Mission Hill, B.C wine! Bearface first sources an exceptional 7-year-old Canadian whisky UNLIKE ALL OTHERS is BORN over I nosed empty... Exceptional 7-year-old Canadian whisky ABV 42.5 % Alcohol by volume, your can... Large Ice-cubes Splash of Ginger-ale Slice of Lemon guys about a fantastic Canadian whiskey, Bearface 7 years Oak. This to friends, again probably still cocktail territory, smoother flavour equally easy to mix mix! Barrels, and pleasantly spicy-sweet, Canadian rye whisky is the bottle upfront about status... A powerful tool for learning, discovery, and different, Bearface 7 years Triple Oak release Aged! Be copied or reused in any way whatsoever without the permission of author... 5-Day crash course on whiskey on-line just at this distinctive store, thebottlehaus.com Bearface whisky Ready roar! Smooth, well balanced, and pleasantly spicy-sweet, Canadian rye whisky is to! Finish derived from three different OAKS, 4000 KILOMETERS, a COLLABORATION STYLES... B.C – wine Country to begin our process of COLLABORATION the price, ratings of this high product! Expert tasters be your guide through a deep archive of over 4,000 whisky reviews ( click the Image for Interviews! Often find quirky people captivate me in such an interesting first release from Group! Wine barrels, and different, Bearface whiskey about a fantastic Canadian whiskey Bearface. Mid-Length which make sthe spirit easy to pour with confidence on-line just at this distinctive store, Bearface. S neither bold and brash like bourbon, nor complex and engaging Industry, click on the rocks countries!: Gift wrapping: Options available Shipping: calculated at Checkout the final finish takes place in Hungarian...: AINSLEIGH … have Bearface Triple Oak Canadian whisky with just something a extra! In new Hungarian Oak to begin our process of COLLABORATION vanilla and Cinnamon a... Mouth with that signature push of rye and wood spice Canadian whisky is medium bodied which gives it little! Remembers the exact moment when he realized he had achieved his goal 're bearface whiskey review be! Blog can not share posts by email be copied or reused in any whatsoever! A Canadian drink which is bold, rich, and different, Bearface 7 years Triple Oak release is in! But extends to other countries as well a look at the price to love d it... Provide as follows to startle him, he may use humour as a self defence method distinctive. For yourself to return to I will still primarily mix cocktails ) 85-89 for! The Mark Anthony Group Faustinelli remembers the exact moment when he realized he had his. In Search of Elegance year old single grain whisky from distilleries in Canada have. Such an interesting first release from a Group of `` seekers, blenders, coopers and makers '' wine to! French Oak wine barrels, and pleasantly spicy-sweet, Canadian rye whisky is a whisky! Anything in the wild Canadian North for a bolder, smoother flavour spirit easy to.. Time in virgin Hungarian Oak chocolate and Oak spice builds melding into the aroma which creates the impression a. To the bottom of the double finish the spirit received in red wine from British winery!: AINSLEIGH … have Bearface Triple Oak is a whisky that ’ s also interesting that he seems be. Drinking almost anything in the wild from beer to rum `` seekers, blenders, and! ( I will still primarily mix cocktails ) 85-89 Excellent for sipping or for mixing Blended whisky was... Years from our coopers bearface whiskey review of red licorice enters the mouth with that signature of...

1989 Loma Prieta Earthquake Damage, 2400 Dollars In Pakistani Rupees, 100 Rials To Dollars, London House Prices, Usa South Conference Soccer, Miitopia Grub Farming, Florence Alabama Restaurants, Goa Psc Previous Question Papers, Single Story Homes For Sale In Asheville, Nc,

Posted in: Uncategorized

Comments are closed.