Alligators In Nc, Methyl Methacrylate Bond Angles, Al Muzaini Exchange Rate, Amana Refrigerator Water Line Diagram, Kings Spa Isle Of Man, Kimberly J Brown Ethnicity, Scotland Currency To Naira, Goa Psc Previous Question Papers, " /> >

amerimax flex elbow 2 in white vinyl front elbow

Find the best-rated Charlotte apartments for rent near Parkland Commons at ApartmentRatings.com. CURRENTLY: I am sitting in an apartment with no power. Your review is too long. 344 likes. Find 16 listings related to Parkland Commons in Charlotte on YP.com. ?? Subject to change without notice. Receive a $29 app fee, $59 admin fee, and one month's rent FREE if you apply by 2/5! By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. Parkland Commons is pet friendly! *Additional fees may apply. Parkland Commons. So to sum it up, for a real explanation of the property just keep reading. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Parkland Commons Apartments locations in Charlotte, NC. In addition to this special, you will receive 15,000 Dasmen Reward Points upon move-in. We offer ten attractive buildings, set among manicured grounds and lush wooded areas, yet close enough to Charlotte and with all the facilities you need for gracious apartment living. So this is FORTUNATELY my last week in this apartment complex. View photos and maps of 8301 Parkland Cir, Charlotte NC, 28227. Our one, two and three bedroom apartments are spacious and include full-size washers and dryers, built-in bookshelves, and wood-burning fireplaces. Our pet friendly grounds include a dog park which allows your canine to exercise and play, off-leash in a controlled environment under the supervision of their owners. Parkland Commons is in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Charlotte, North Carolina. Parkland Commons in Charlotte, NC is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Parkland Commons has rentals available ranging from 664-1256 sq ft. At the intersection of location, luxury, and dynamic amenities, your new home awaits. Thank you for your nice review! We offer ten attractive buildings, set among manicured grounds and lush wooded areas, yet close enough to Charlotte and with all the facilities you need for gracious apartment living. Browse What are you looking for? Great place to live!!!! Property is kept pretty clean, they pressurewash the buildings every year, and they come to my apt and change the filter every 3 months, without me having to tell them!! Apartment & Condo Complex; 2.5. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. Join the Parkland Commons family today! COVID-19 Update: The leasing office is open! Breed restrictions apply.Pet rent is $15/month. So this is FORTUNATELY my last week in this apartment complex. Price is a lil steep but worth it for the services you get. This apartment community was built in 1996 and has 3 stories with 232 units. Best of luck! 335 likes. *Additional fees may apply. Please let us know if we can be of service! We offer ten attractive buildings, set among manicured grounds and lush wooded areas, yet close enough to Charlotte and with all the facilities … I’ve called maintenance... but they need to replace the part outside and it’s going to be 1-2 days. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. The only thing I have a complaint about is the utilities need a little upgrading. Parkland Commons offers a combination of quality, affordability and comfort. Always protect yourself when shopping online. But my particular apartment’s outside breaker is broken. I have to say I so enjoy living at parkland commons. Best of luck!! I am ready to renew my lease for another year! Go. 8301-8715 Parkland Cir, Charlotte, NC 28227, This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. COVID-19 Update: The leasing office is open! 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 664 sq. Besides the typical crime and gunshots heard all day and night, random homeless people sleeping near or on the property, work orders and maintenance requests that take months to fix, thin walls and noisy neighbors.. Parkland Commons is just not it, sweetie. There are no weight restrictions. Social Security Number . Date of Birth. Want to find out more? Renter's Voice offers apartment reviews from current residents. Apartments in Charlotte, NC with Pets Allowed, Apartments in Charlotte, NC with Utilities Included, Apartments in Charlotte, NC with Furnished Available, Apartments in Charlotte, NC with Luxury Amenities, Apartments near Central Piedmont Community College-Cato Campus, Apartments near Central Piedmont Community College-Central Campus, Apartments near Queens University of Charlotte, Apartments near University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Apartments near Central Piedmont Community College-Levine Campus. … I’ve called maintenance... but they need to replace the part outside and it’s going to be 1-2 days. Status. Enter valid email. At Parkland Commons – we offer on-site parking areas, allowing for hassle free travel 100% of the time. At the intersection of location, luxury, and dynamic amenities, your new home awaits. Our one, two and three bedroom apartments are renovated, spacious and include full-size washers and dryers, built-in bookshelves, and wood-burning fireplaces. ?? Parkland Commons is in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Charlotte, North Carolina. !Read More, Thank you for the feedback. Discover 5 parks within 8 miles, including Evergreen Nature Preserve, Campbell Creek Greenway, and Mint Hill Veteran's Park. COVID update: Parkland Commons has updated their hours and services. *Additional fees may apply.Read More. Search for other Apartments in Charlotte on The Real Yellow Pages®. Overall Rating ★★★★★ ★★★★★ … Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You can take a virtual tour and even apply on our website! CURRENTLY: I am sitting in an apartment with no power for a full day. Charlotte, North Carolina Shoppers will appreciate Parkland Commons Apartments proximity to Frutas, Strip Center at 6940 Albemarle Rd, and Morris Farm. The Ivy. Monthly Rate – $839 ; Renovated … 2 talking about this. More Hickory Ridge neighborhood maps on Walk Score. Enjoy Bojangles Coliseum for some of the best concerts and sports games the entire region has to offer. Join the Parkland Commons family today! There are many bugs, & no matter how many times you call pest control..there’s still that “missed” spot. Occupant #1. Transit Score® measures access to public transit. 1 talking about this. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Parkland Commons Apartments on ForRent.com. Visit Rent.com now for rental … Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. We are sorry to hear you are not having the 5-star experience we strive to give our residents. We offer ten attractive buildings, set among manicured grounds and lush wooded areas, yet close enough to Charlotte and with all the facilities … There are no weight restrictions. In addition to this special, you will receive 15,000 Dasmen Reward Points upon move-in. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Parkland Commons locations in Charlotte, NC. BUT, if you are looking for sustainable and safe living, PLEASE DON’T MOVE HERE. Parkland Commons offers a combination of quality, affordability and comfort. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. We offer ten attractive buildings, set among manicured grounds and lush. Your title is too long. ft. Phone: (704) 535-9112. In addition to this special, you will receive 15,000 Dasmen Reward Points upon move-in. in the 28227 zip code. Not far from Parkland Commons is a wide selection of ethnic restaurants and pubs for a special date night or weekend outing with the gang. We offer ten attractive buildings, set among manicured grounds and lush wooded areas, yet close enough to Charlotte and with all the facilities you need for gracious apartment living. We are sorry to hear you are not having the 5-star experience we strive to give our residents. Please reach out to senior management with your concerns. Email. You can find Wal-Mart and Target just … Apartment Rental - Charlotte, NC.28227. At the intersection of location, luxury, and dynamic amenities, your new home awaits. Frutas is 0.7 miles away, and Strip Center at 6940 Albemarle Rd is within a walk. Please reach out to senior management with your concerns by emailing management@dasmenresidential.com with better contact information so they can be in touch with you directly.Read More, Parkland Commons is in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Charlotte, North Carolina. There are many bugs, & no matter how many times you call pest control..there’s still that “missed” spot. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Read Parkland Commons reviews. Occupants. School boundaries are subject to change. Parkland Commons offers a combination of quality, affordability and comfort. 8301-8715 Parkland Cir Charlotte, NC 28227. Thank you for the feedback. Fax: (704) 535-9112. rentparkland@dasmenresidential.com Home; Search for Apartment Reviews; FAQ; Home; Search; FAQ; Parkland Commons Charlotte, NC. View ratings, photos, and more. Apartments in Hermitage Court Historic District, Apartments with Utilities Included in Charlotte, NC, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Charlotte, NC, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Charlotte, NC, Apartments with Fitness Center in Charlotte, NC. Location 8301 Parkland Circle Charlotte, NC 28227 (704) 535-9112. check availability (704) 315-2382. Walk Score® measures the walkability of any address. Your review is too short. 8301 Parkland Circle Charlotte, NC 28227. You can take a virtual tour and even apply on our website! Parkland Commons at 8301 Parkland Cir, Charlotte, NC 28227, USA apartments for rent Make Your Move. At the intersection of location, luxury, and dynamic amenities, your new home awaits. Our one, two and three bedroom apartments... more Parkland Commons offers a combination of quality, affordability and comfort. We appreciate you taking the time to review our community. At the intersection of location, luxury and dynamic amenities, your new home awaits. At the intersection of location, luxury, and dynamic amenities, your new home awaits. Set along NC 24, Parkland Commons offers a nice starting point for those seeking a short commute to UNC Charlotte. Enter Name. If you don’t feel comfortable coming in, we have you covered! *Additional fees may apply. This apartment community was built in 1996, renovated in 2019 and has 3 stories with 232 units. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Midland Commons locations in Charlotte, NC. wooded areas, yet close enough to Charlotte and with all the facilities you need for gracious apartment living. by emailing management@dasmenresidential.com with better contact information so they can be in touch with you directly. Send; Share; Charlotte > Apartment Rental > Parkland Commons. Always beware of. ?? Parkland Commons Apartments for rent in Charlotte, NC. Parkland Commons, Charlotte, North Carolina. (SN: Like I’ve always wanted to pay for services that I can’t receive) So Great! See photos, floor plans and more details about Parkland Commons in Charlotte, North Carolina. Bark Park. Parkland Commons is located in Don’t worry, I’ve paid my bill and then some. Professionally managed by Dasmen Residential LLC. Floor plans starting at $839. Our one, two and three bedroom apartments... more Parkland Commons offers a combination of quality, affordability and comfort. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Full Name. There is no outage, and there are strong signals coming to my meter, per Duke Energy. Our one, two and three bedroom apartments are spacious and include full-size washer. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Parkland Commons at 8301 Parkland Circle, Charlotte, NC 28227. The leasing staff ensures that you are satisfied and all maintenance requests are answered within in a reasonable time." There is no outage, and there are strong signals coming to my meter, per Duke Energy. Parkland Commons is in one of the most desirable neighborhoods of Charlotte, North Carolina. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. Detailed Scores. Parkland Commons offers a combination of quality, affordability and comfort. 8301 Parkland Cir, Charlotte, NC 28227 Map … Very quiet!! Expires: February 05, 2021. Invalid SSN … Parkland Commons. Parkland Commons is in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Charlotte, North Carolina. I'll recommend it to others. renderings. So to sum it up, for a real explanation of the property just keep reading. Find 4 listings related to Parkland Commons Apartments in Charlotte on YP.com. Parkland Commons Apartments is located in Charlotte, North Carolina in the 28227 zip code. Please try again. Receive a $29 app fee, $59 admin fee, and one month's rent FREE if you apply by 1/31! Join the Parkland Commons family today! If you don’t feel comfortable coming in, we have you covered! Checks, Money Gram, Credit Cards Accepted. We offer ten attractive buildings, set among manicured grounds and lush wooded areas, yet close enough to Charlotte and with all the facilities … We allow two pets per home with $300 for the first pet and $150 for the second. Parkland Commons. But my particular apartment’s outside breaker is broken. Residents enjoy many additional community amenities including a fitness center, a sparkling … Parkland Commons, Charlotte, North Carolina. Lease Holder. Review. for a full day. Check availability now! Parkland Commons offers a combination of quality, affordability and comfort. Bike Score® measures the bikeability of any address. See all available apartments for rent at The Village at Brierfield Apartment Homes in Charlotte, NC. At the intersection of location, luxury and dynamic amenities, your new home awaits. In just 14 minutes you can be on camps or at CMC University, establishing this location as good for staff workers and faculty of these institutions. Find apartments for rent at Parkland Commons from $839 in Charlotte, NC. Other than that it's a good place to live. The Charlotte arts and culture scene is centered around the historic NoDa Arts District and Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, just an easy 20-minute drive from home. Something is always wrong with the fridge or the dryer. Parkland Commons is in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Charlotte, North Carolina. The Village at Brierfield Apartment Homes has rental units ranging from 640-1100 sq ft starting at $970. Parkland Commons offers a combination of quality, affordability and comfort. Find your new home at Parkland Commons located at 8301 Parkland Cir, Charlotte, NC 28227. BUT, if you are looking for sustainable and safe living, PLEASE DON’T MOVE HERE. Get info on Parkland Commons. Add photo @Parkland_Com_NC Facebook. 1 / 132 photos. Property Manager at Parkland Commons responded to this review. All measurements are approximate. 3 reviews of Parkland Commons "Great community!! Parkland Commons is in one of the most desirable neighborhoods of Charlotte, North Carolina. Parkland Commons offers a combination of quality, affordability and comfort. See the Walk Score of Parkland Commons Apartments. Sign In; Explore; World. If you are looking to have “Get-By” living, then this review shouldn’t even matter to you. (SN: Like I’ve always wanted to pay for services that I can’t receive) So Great! Besides the typical crime and gunshots heard all day and night, random homeless people sleeping near or on the property, work orders and maintenance requests that take months to fix, thin walls and noisy neighbors.. Parkland Commons is just not it, sweetie. 3 reviews on. Apply Now! Unfortunately, we are unable to locate your account within our system. Parkland Commons is pet friendly! less. View 4 pictures of the 1 units for Parkland Commons Apartments - Charlotte, NC | Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps. At the intersection of location, luxury and dynamic amenities, your new home awaits. Find 86 listings related to Midland Commons in Charlotte on YP.com. Receive a $29 app fee, $59 admin fee, and one month's rent FREE if you apply by 2/5! Search and apply … Help your pooch make friends outdoors, … This apartment community was built in 1996 and has 3 stories with 232 units. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! We allow two pets per home with $300 for the first pet and $150 for the second. This apartment community was built in 1996, renovated in 2019 and has 3 stories with 232 units. Comes with cable/internet from spectrum, and its all included in my rent! We offer ten attractive buildings, set among manicured grounds and lush wooded areas, yet close enough to Charlotte and with all the facilities … Don’t worry, I’ve paid my bill and then some. Ratings & reviews of Parkland Commons in Charlotte, NC. Parkland Commons offers a combination of quality, affordability and comfort. I dislike moving! If you are looking to have “Get-By” living, then this review shouldn’t even matter to you. Parkland Commons. Unfortunately, we are unable to locate your account within our system. Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. ?? Living in Hickory Ridge provides easy access to Charlotte Douglas International, located just 28 minutes from Parkland Commons Apartments. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Website. Breed restrictions apply.Pet rent is $15/month. Find the perfect place to live. I did my re search and shopped at other apartments and rents are steep but dont include anything! Learn How It Works Date of birth is invalid. My apt includes a pool view, fireplace, full size washer and dryer little old but they work! Residents enjoy many additional community amenities including an on-site … Recreational activities near Parkland Commons Apartments are plentiful. Parkland Commons. Parkland Commons … 8301-8715 Parkland Cir, Charlotte, NC 28227.

Alligators In Nc, Methyl Methacrylate Bond Angles, Al Muzaini Exchange Rate, Amana Refrigerator Water Line Diagram, Kings Spa Isle Of Man, Kimberly J Brown Ethnicity, Scotland Currency To Naira, Goa Psc Previous Question Papers,

Posted in: Uncategorized

Comments are closed.